Author Topic: U2 EP's  (Read 6523 times)

Offline God, Part II

• Party Girl/Boy
  • Rock and roll doggie!!!
Re: U2 EP's
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2008, 06:36:07 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nope, it is in both.

Mmm...fair enough, but consider me "old school"...an EP available only as a digital download doesn't count in my book, he he...

Offline B-Wood

• Headache in a Suitcase
  • AchtungCloud on old forum
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2008, 06:43:55 PM »
Nope, it is in both.

Mmm...fair enough, but consider me "old school"...an EP available only as a digital download doesn't count in my book, he he...

Just wait another 10 to 20 years, and their may not be physical albums sold anymore.  Things seem to be slowly heading in that direction.

Offline THRILLHO

• Holy Joe
  • The sun won't melt our wings tonight
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2008, 05:03:08 PM »
Nope, it is in both.

Just wait another 10 to 20 years, and their may not be physical albums sold anymore.  Things seem to be slowly heading in that direction.

I hear this all the time and i always have to say they still sell vinyl don't they? Oustide of DJ's who actually uses the vinyls? It's a collectors thing.  I think there will always be a market for physical media, what about the people that just don't "do" the digital media tech? I for one will always buy cd's and blu-rays. Hell, i bought the "online only" Radiohead cd, In Rainbows, and then they caved in and sold physical copies of it, and i bought that too. I know they were planning on releasing a "disc box" during the inital online-only release of the cd, but selling the cd as you see it on the shelves was not in the cards. Am i a chump for buying both copies? Maybe, but i also own HTDAAB deluxe & standard editions, so i guess that says a lil something about my readiness to buy and re-buy my albums and movies.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 05:13:18 PM by DesertSky »

Offline spanner

• Numb
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2008, 01:56:50 AM »
The Coldplay EP is out now. It's called Lost! and features 4 versions of the song "Lost!", including a mix with Jay-Z.

Hmm, sure about that?  There is a 3-track "Lost!" single (which I own) with the album mix, instrumental mix and acoustic mix (called "Lost?").  The Jay-Z mix (called "Lost+") is, to my knowledge, exclusive to and debuting on the PROPEKT'S MARCH EP next week.
one of the national radio stations here in uk was playing some tracks from it yesterday.from what i heard it sounded good .