Author Topic: Tour?  (Read 546 times)

Offline Airuarak

• Wanderer
Tour?
« on: October 10, 2014, 07:55:10 PM »
Is it just me or is the complete lack of commitment to a tour a little odd? I appreciate that there are assumptions, and that the band have said that they would, but even Edge's most recent radio interview amounted to, "we will be, but we don't know when, but it's PROBABLY in 2015"

Here's my prediction, given the fact that there's also been the multiple date quote... maybe they'll release Songs of Experience and do two dates in each city... Concert of Innocence and Concert of Experience.

Other than that, the complete apparent indifference to doing what they do best, are most recognised for, and get the most accolades... it's just a little odd to me.

The safe prediction is that they release the next album and tour in support of both.

lucas.homem

Re: Tour?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2014, 08:05:43 PM »
I'm more anxious for Songs of Experience than for the tour, so if they're working in the new album and that's the reason for the tour delay, I'm okay with it.

Offline jono2u

• Intellectual Tortoise
  • "i was born to sing for you"
Re: Tour?
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2014, 12:59:12 AM »
I think the tour will start with songs of experience released after they have hit the road. Similar to when zooropa got released and they will add the newest songs into the set list as they go.