Author Topic: Band members clothes shopping  (Read 5780 times)

smee

Band members clothes shopping
« on: October 16, 2014, 10:48:47 AM »
Ever wonder where the band members shop for their clothes. I have often wondered if they are branded clothes or tailor made for them. Im sure Bono buys a lot of Edun clothes.....or maybe not? Im a bit of a clothes nerd lol

Offline missey

• Child of Grace
Re: Band members clothes shopping
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2014, 06:56:54 PM »
I always assumed their assistants do the shopping.  Bono needs new pants...off the assistant goes to Bloomingdales!

Offline jenniferh aka jen

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2014, 07:21:55 PM »
I always thought Adam did his own shopping and did a very good job of it. It has been questionable since he started dating wifey-poo. Some days he looks like a hipster and others just plain sloppy.

I wonder if the guys are in their rebel stage, clothes wise.

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
  • Im born again to the latest sound
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2014, 08:14:02 PM »
I really would like some pops of color. Adam wins on the clothing front. I liked his shirt today too. Larry is likely second, but we don't see as many pics of him, so maybe not.

Bono must stop wearing his sleeves so long! In today's pics, Adam's leather jacket looks like it's taking the lead from Bono's with sleeves creeping down to his knuckles! Perhaps I am the clothing nerd and it's cool to wear the sleeves so long, but it drives me a bit nuts.  ;)

And, come to think of it, Smee. I haven't seen Bono's black Edun poem scarf in quite a while. I LOVE mine! So does my daughter!  8)

Offline jenniferh aka jen

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2014, 10:08:26 PM »
Edge has been quite consistent with his beanies and jackets for a while now.

I liked Adam's shirt yesterday!

northstarjo

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2014, 07:58:22 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Edge has been quite consistent with his beanies and jackets for a while now.

I liked Adam's shirt yesterday!

like the new avi btw, Jen!! :D

Offline Mr. Sarajevo 20

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2014, 09:38:23 AM »
Where is Lola these days?

Offline Candysroom

• Stateless
  • Aged U2, Bruce & Bowie fan. Prone to Gavin Friday.
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2014, 06:53:47 AM »
I seem to remember (possibly from the GQ band of the year shoot) that they have a stylist called Sharon Blankson who is another of their old Dublin friends. Edge wears Helmut Lang apparently...

smee

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2014, 10:35:47 AM »
I seem to remember (possibly from the GQ band of the year shoot) that they have a stylist called Sharon Blankson who is another of their old Dublin friends. Edge wears Helmut Lang apparently...
I wonder if she does stage outfits only....or everyday wear too?

I thought edge looked uber cool lately with the denim jacket. really looked good with the beanie

Offline Candysroom

• Stateless
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2014, 06:54:00 AM »
Smee, I wonder if it's all the same sort of stuff? I've never seen any of them snapped coming out of Shops with bags etc. Agree with you about Edge- looking very sharp at the moment. I'm not a men's clothing expert but would you recommend brands for them? Dior for men ? GStar Raw? How would you style the lads?

smee

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2014, 11:04:20 AM »
Smee, I wonder if it's all the same sort of stuff? I've never seen any of them snapped coming out of Shops with bags etc. Agree with you about Edge- looking very sharp at the moment. I'm not a men's clothing expert but would you recommend brands for them? Dior for men ? GStar Raw? How would you style the lads?
Well................im a g star raw man myself. i think they do the coolest jackets in the world. I have about 10 myself....and about 6 pairs of jeans. Its my fave label.

Offline CarryU2

• Wanderer
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2014, 02:51:09 PM »
Haven't you guys noticed? Nearly every single promo gig, even the Oscars, the Edge has been wearing a polo shirt. Normally, I'm not so critical and I only say this out of love for Edge, but polo style shirts clash with the beanie. Either take the beanie off or get rid of the polo shirts! 

Offline Candysroom

• Stateless
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2014, 02:59:31 PM »
From memory but I think Larry was wearing a white polo shirt on Later?
At least Edge isn't wearing his golf gear...

Offline seashells

• Staring at the Sun
  • Let me in the sound
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2014, 10:59:50 AM »
Being their stylist would be a difficult job, but they need new clothes.  It looks like they've been wearing the same thing for years.  Somebody needs to go shopping for them. 

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
  • Im born again to the latest sound
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2014, 11:42:44 AM »
Being their stylist would be a difficult job, but they need new clothes.  It looks like they've been wearing the same thing for years.  Somebody needs to go shopping for them.

We should start posting pics here for what they should wear. Instead of playing Barbie Fashion Designer, we can play U2 Fashion Designer.  ;)

Bono can wear this on tour for that certain song w/ a midnight blue tee under it. Ha ha

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login