Author Topic: Top Bar Looks Different  (Read 960 times)

Offline AJ

• Elevated
  • Vinyl Guru
Top Bar Looks Different
« on: November 04, 2014, 07:12:04 PM »
The top of the forum started looking like it did below today. I was wondering if its just me or if anyone else has this problem.
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

meximofo

Re: Top Bar Looks Different
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 07:17:53 PM »
That looks like you may have issues with your browser. It looks fine here (Firefox), with my picture in the right corner, same as usual.

Offline AJ

• Elevated
  • Vinyl Guru
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 07:18:53 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That looks like you may have issues with your browser. It looks fine here (Firefox), with my picture in the right corner, same as usual.
Yeah, I hadn't thought to try it in a different browser. It appears fine in Firefox. The above picture is on Safari.

Offline m2

• Administrator
  • Desert Rose
  • I love the smell of fresh forum killspam.
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2014, 04:11:52 PM »
Working fine for me in Safari. Your screenshot shows what can happen if a file (javascript, CSS, etc.) doesn't load correctly, which can be caused either by server issues on our end, or connection issues on yours.

HTH.

Offline AJ

• Elevated
  • Vinyl Guru
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2014, 07:22:36 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Working fine for me in Safari. Your screenshot shows what can happen if a file (javascript, CSS, etc.) doesn't load correctly, which can be caused either by server issues on our end, or connection issues on yours.

HTH.
Thanks, It went back to normal last night. It was probably an issue on my end, it happens on other websites every so often too.