Author Topic: Tour dates announcement?  (Read 35084 times)

Offline mofomat

• Refugee
Re: Tour dates announcement?
« Reply #255 on: December 06, 2014, 08:20:21 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Standing prices are to these australian eyes incredibly reasonable. Europe (paris) for example was about A$105 for a GA ticket. Same as popmart floor, same as vertigo floor, same as 360 floor.

Vancouver floor tickets came to A$89 including all fees which is very good value.

Offline keaton

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #256 on: December 07, 2014, 05:55:40 AM »
when you think some bands charge min 75 plus for even the worst seats it's a decent price structure especially given the limited capacities arenas have over the stadium shows, I paid 78 for Fleetwood mac upper tier Manchester arena, so i'm happy with my 61 tickets for Glasgow, hoping to bag a couple for the night before in the main sale Monday

Well, prices to U2 in Zagreb on 360 were something like Ł38 for the cheap seats, Ł50 for the higher category seats, about Ł50 for GA and Ł70 for the Red Zone. Quite a different dimension to this tour's prices. (Okay I get it was a stadium tour and this will be an arena tour). People in Eastern Europe are paid about 1/3 of the money than people doing the same job in the UK ... and that makes a LOT of difference.

Offline Shark Ericson

• Refugee
« Reply #257 on: December 08, 2014, 05:59:15 PM »
Many of the nosebleed seats in the US are $312. I will definitely be passing on that

Offline keaton

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #258 on: December 08, 2014, 10:00:14 PM »
Many of the nosebleed seats in the US are $312. I will definitely be passing on that

I saw some for almost $600 for the LA gigs. Do they come with a lap dance by Bono or what?

Offline anakin1814

• Wanderer
  • Escape yourself and gravity...
« Reply #259 on: December 08, 2014, 10:10:35 PM »
What a *@#$%@ joke. So disgusted today. Logged on at exactly 10:00:00 CST, it kept me hanging for 45 minutes before it bumped me into the TM+ scheme. What a joke.

Offline keaton

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #260 on: December 09, 2014, 02:48:29 AM »
I tried to get tickets to Barcelona but no chance. I chose the tickets but never got to the checkout ...

I think there will be additional Barcelona dates too.

Offline lazyboy

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #261 on: December 09, 2014, 02:52:34 AM »
Has Barca even gone on general sale yet? Counter last said 8 minutes. Site is crashing now.

Offline keaton

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #262 on: December 09, 2014, 03:41:13 AM »
Has Barca even gone on general sale yet? Counter last said 8 minutes. Site is crashing now.

Yes at 10 am CET.

I finally got in but we decided to wait as it's almost sold out so there will be probably additional dates.

Plus we have an unused experience presale code so we'll try Paris tomorrow.

Offline Volcanogirl

• Elevated
  • The goal is Elevation !
« Reply #263 on: April 07, 2015, 03:36:46 PM »
Here's an new article for the Dublin shows, and yes a possible support act. But i can not read it.
Basicaly it says the European tour will end with 10 Dublin shows and talk of Irish band.