Author Topic: Less than 14 hours to onsale and I still don't know....  (Read 617 times)

Offline dwaltman

• Staring at the Sun
Less than 14 hours to onsale and I still don't know....
« on: December 03, 2014, 09:34:04 PM »
1. My access code (ok, I trust this will find it's way to my inbox, it's probably even better these aren't out there for distribution too early).
2.  VIP and/or Travel Package Prices (unlikely that I could afford this route, but it could play in my tour decisions).
3.  Whether or not if a friend buys GA ticket for me on their credit card, if they can sell or gift the ticket to me so I can use my ID/CC to gain access to GA.  TM says you have to check with individual venue but this is sometimes allowed depending the artists/show.  I can't find any indication on this ability.  I could have them purchase non-GA tickets for me without issue as CC-entry is only for GA.
4. Acoustic or Electric....I really don't think one night will be rock and roll and the other night acoustic but I'd like to know for sure.  So far all I see is that each show will have uniqueness in the setlist.
5. Detailed seating/pricing (I thought I saw this in the morning, but can't find now for Chicago.
6. Whether or not dropping serious cash for a cross-country trip for opening night is worth it or save 1/2 the money and go to Chicago.  I have always wanted to do opening night and this might be my last chance.
7. The difference between a VIP and Subscriber PreSale and Fan Club bundles (click onsale times on event TM page).
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 10:01:45 PM by dwaltman »

Offline p8ru2

• Precious Stone
Re: Less than 14 hours to onsale and I still don't know....
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 09:56:41 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

3.  Whether or not if a friend buys GA ticket for me on their credit card, if they can sell or gift the ticket to me so I can use my ID/CC to gain access to GA.  TM says you have to check with individual venue but this is sometimes allowed depending the artists/show.  I can't find any indication on this ability.  I could have them purchase non-GA tickets for me without issue as CC-entry is only for GA.

5. Detailed seating/pricing (I thought I saw this in the morning, but can't find now for Chicago.

7. The difference between a VIP and Subscriber PreSale and Fan Club bundles (click onsale times on event TM page).

3: Not likely possible ( non transferable) unless you go with purchaser.

5: Pricing should show on TM

7:VIP = very expensive pkgs - usually includes sep. lineup for entry, pre-show appys, T-shirt and/or some swag; Subscriber ( of U2.com) - 2 tix max; Fan Club bundles - seem to be just the 2nd day "innocence" ( include VIP, travel pkgs, regular tix).