Author Topic: Who all got the tickets they wanted?  (Read 11908 times)

Offline atarisboy86

• Babyface
Re: Who all got the tickets they wanted?
« Reply #165 on: December 08, 2014, 04:46:09 PM »
Four tickets in Section 219 for LA3 on Sat., May 30 ~$50 per ticket.

Couldn't afford anything more expensive but I'm in the building! Tickets say Limited View, so not too sure what that means as this is one of the ends of The Forum.

Offline sheridandave

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #166 on: December 08, 2014, 05:04:23 PM »
Well I got shut out in the general public sale today for Chicago 2 so I am grateful that I managed to get two GA for Chicago 1 in the pre-sale.  Those GA tickets didn't break the bank for me, thank goodness.  But dang man, a lot of people must make a lot of money in this world to pay close to $300/ticket!   Especially this close to Christmas; my kids would get lumps of coal if I dropped 300 bones on a concert ticket for myself. 

Not excited about driving 8 hours to Chicago but hopefully it will be worth it! 

Offline rcamu2

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #167 on: December 08, 2014, 05:07:20 PM »
got exactly what I needed. didn't do presales, if you kept paying the subscriptions to get the presale codes that's 200 tacked on to the ticket price. cheaper to get what what you want from a scalper. (assuming dues being paid every year since 2009)

Offline mariamontreal

• Running to Stand Still
  • She moves in mysterious ways
« Reply #168 on: December 08, 2014, 05:15:09 PM »
I got a better ticket from general sale today for 2nd show in Montreal than with my presale code for 1st night..
What is that all about?

Offline rcamu2

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #169 on: December 08, 2014, 05:20:53 PM »
I've only gotten really great seats once in any presale, that was a Citibank one.

Offline Edgemonton

• Wanderer
  • Dream Out Loud
« Reply #170 on: December 08, 2014, 05:40:34 PM »
I'm booked for the May 14 Vancouver show! Section 327, it's up there, but affordability was key on this one. Can't wait!

Offline Abbey

• Stateless
« Reply #171 on: December 13, 2014, 10:51:02 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I got 2 GA at MSG Night 2 using fan club today at noon.  No problems.  I chose the standard mail shipping.  I thought there was not going to be any hard tickets for this?  When I was checking out, there were options for shipping.  I chose Standard Mail.

there are hard tix for NYC because of the state's ticketing rules.

Wow, I only saw "print at home" option for NYC.  Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough because I thought there were no tickets...I would have preferred hard tickets to save the stub as a souvenir.

I also got the print at home option only.  I agree, I would have much preferred "hard" tickets.

Missey, sorry I didn't post sooner but after reading that some people got hard tickets, I emailed ticketmaster and requested to change my delivery option to a hard ticket with(free) standard shipping.  They've replied that it was not a problem and the ticket is on its way.  Not sure if it's too late for you to do the same but thought I'd mention it.

Offline missey

• Child of Grace
« Reply #172 on: December 13, 2014, 09:28:00 PM »
I got 2 GA at MSG Night 2 using fan club today at noon.  No problems.  I chose the standard mail shipping.  I thought there was not going to be any hard tickets for this?  When I was checking out, there were options for shipping.  I chose Standard Mail.

there are hard tix for NYC because of the state's ticketing rules.

Wow, I only saw "print at home" option for NYC.  Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough because I thought there were no tickets...I would have preferred hard tickets to save the stub as a souvenir.

I also got the print at home option only.  I agree, I would have much preferred "hard" tickets.

Missey, sorry I didn't post sooner but after reading that some people got hard tickets, I emailed ticketmaster and requested to change my delivery option to a hard ticket with(free) standard shipping.  They've replied that it was not a problem and the ticket is on its way.  Not sure if it's too late for you to do the same but thought I'd mention it.

Thanks Abbey, I'll look into it.

Offline The Unknown Caller

• Holy Joe
  • TORIIIIIINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
« Reply #173 on: December 15, 2014, 08:42:41 AM »
Well now I can say yes; my itinerary is 2 for NY2 (Girlfriend and myself), 1 for NY3 and 4, 3 for NY5! (Myself, girlfriend and a friend)  We had wanted to get the first weekend so we were disappointed to miss out on NY1 but thankfully got in (with difficulty) to NY5 thanks to the app!!