Author Topic: Who all got the tickets they wanted?  (Read 11910 times)

Offline Yaro

• Stateless
  • Everything you know is wrong
Re: Who all got the tickets they wanted?
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2014, 03:21:06 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
YES!!! I got RedZone tickets for Vancouver, May 14th !

Do you mind telling me how much were the Red Zone Tix...Im thinkin ( 2 ) either Red Zone or GA...in Toronto...just gotta prepare myself, dont want to get a heart attack...

Offline Parkhead080893

• Wanderer
  • In the shadow, boy meets man
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2014, 03:27:33 PM »
With regards to scalpers, if there are no paper tickets how can they be re-sold?

Offline OnlyU2

• Holy Joe
  • Who's to say what it is will break you
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2014, 03:30:18 PM »

Do you mind telling me how much were the Red Zone Tix...Im thinkin ( 2 ) either Red Zone or GA...in Toronto...just gotta prepare myself, dont want to get a heart attack...

I paid $390 each.  A little pricy but I'm sure it will be worth every penny

Offline U2alwaysforever

• Staring at the Sun
  • "And you can dream, so dream out loud."
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2014, 03:35:32 PM »
With regards to scalpers, if there are no paper tickets how can they be re-sold?
ditto on this? Gift credit cards would be my only guess?

It's only for GA right?

Offline U2alwaysforever

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2014, 03:42:20 PM »
Needless to say, tickets are already up in eBay for $500 or more each... can we report that? On the one hand I'd be a hypocrit as I bought U2 tix off ebay before, but on the other hand, I'd much rather buy at face value fair and square.

Offline Yaro

• Stateless
  • Everything you know is wrong
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2014, 03:56:24 PM »

I paid $390 each.  A little pricy but I'm sure it will be worth every penny
Ok , can I get a defibrillator, and then some oxygen...I guess GA will have to do...

Offline LToy

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2014, 08:10:15 PM »
Yes, 2 GA's - 1 for each night in Vancouver, BC.

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
  • Im born again to the latest sound
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2014, 08:34:16 PM »
Opening night in New York on the floor it's been on my bucket list for a long time to see them there

Hey! I'll see you there and U2 obsessed and proud is there too! Mini @U2 meet and greet! ;)

What's so ironic is that while MSG has been on my bucket list too, Dublin is at the top of it! lol!

Offline U2alwaysforever

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2014, 09:09:29 PM »
Opening night in New York on the floor it's been on my bucket list for a long time to see them there

Ive been on the floor for U2 in MSG twice! You guys will have the time of your lives!

Hey! I'll see you there and U2 obsessed and proud is there too! Mini @U2 meet and greet! ;)

What's so ironic is that while MSG has been on my bucket list too, Dublin is at the top of it! lol!

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2014, 09:15:57 PM »

Ive been on the floor for U2 in MSG twice! You guys will have the time of your lives!

Aaaahhhhh!!! This will be only my 3rd U2 concert EVER and second tour!!!  I can't even imagine! Well, I can a little. That's why I'm so excited! AAAAAHHH!!!

I am planning a knee surgery in February so I can be sure to bounce along w/ everyone! lol!!!

Offline singnomore

• Administrator
  • Airborne Ranger
  • These city lights, they shine as silver and gold
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2014, 09:22:11 PM »
Got both Glasgow shows and a London show (all GA) Hanging fire to see what they do re Dublin

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2014, 09:27:53 PM »
Got both Glasgow shows and a London show (all GA) Hanging fire to see what they do re Dublin

Nice!

I really don't know what to do if I can't make Dublin happen. It was so nerve wracking trying to decide to go with the here and now or wait and hope I can get to Dublin! MUST GET TO DUBLIN! MUST!

Offline singnomore

• Administrator
  • Airborne Ranger
« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2014, 09:33:03 PM »

Nice!

I really don't know what to do if I can't make Dublin happen. It was so nerve wracking trying to decide to go with the here and now or wait and hope I can get to Dublin! MUST GET TO DUBLIN! MUST!

I've heard they may hang fire to next year before confirming Dublin - that said I've also saw rumours about dates next November. I saw a 360 show in Dublin - not the best I've seen but out and around Dublin was kind of special. Hardest thing was to spot the Irish fans!

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2014, 09:36:14 PM »

Nice!

I've heard they may hang fire to next year before confirming Dublin - that said I've also saw rumours about dates next November. I saw a 360 show in Dublin - not the best I've seen but out and around Dublin was kind of special. Hardest thing was to spot the Irish fans!

So, by its context I'm trying to figure out this term and am coming up with nothing. lol! What does this mean? They will announce the next leg (2016) of the tour before Dublin?

Offline singnomore

• Administrator
  • Airborne Ranger
« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2014, 09:39:26 PM »

Nice!

So, by its context I'm trying to figure out this term and am coming up with nothing. lol! What does this mean? They will announce the next leg (2016) of the tour before Dublin?

Ah sorry about that - I mean I understand the Dublin shows that have been muted won't be announced till next year out with the current first leg sales. I'm assuming they will be confirmed before any further 2016 dates.