Author Topic: Who all got the tickets they wanted?  (Read 11907 times)

Offline kev346

• Party Girl/Boy
  • I'm ready I'm ready for the laughing gas
Re: Who all got the tickets they wanted?
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2014, 04:49:14 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I did....2 GA for Glasgow for the friday night. Im delighted. Still on the lookout for ONE GA for the Friday night plus...hopefully pick up 3 for the Saturday night in general sale
Two GA for Saturday at Glasgow for me too ... had no problems . love the vibe at Glasgow gigs .. see you there :D

Offline kps88

• Babyface
« Reply #76 on: December 05, 2014, 04:52:50 AM »
Jules, were you after GA/did you get them? I was in the waiting room from about the same time as you, standing still available, apparently, but kept telling me 'no result'.. wondering if I should have held on?!

Same thing happened to me. I tried continuously for another 20 minutes, even trying for seated but same old "no result". Would be interested to know what the reason behind this is before Monday.

Offline BonosArm

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #77 on: December 05, 2014, 04:56:07 AM »
KPs88, what did you get in the end? I see you went for other venues in the end, but standing or seats?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 04:57:57 AM by BonosArm »

Offline kps88

• Babyface
« Reply #78 on: December 05, 2014, 05:05:48 AM »
KPs88, what did you get in the end? I see you went for other venues in the end, but standing or seats?

Standing in Antwerp and Cologne. Cologne night 1 was not available but everything else was up for sale even an hour after the presale started.

Offline jules

• Stateless
« Reply #79 on: December 05, 2014, 05:13:25 AM »
Jules, were you after GA/did you get them? I was in the waiting room from about the same time as you, standing still available, apparently, but kept telling me 'no result'.. wondering if I should have held on?!

Yep 2x GA for 29th Oct.

Logged into the waiting room at 9:40ish and inputed my details and credit card. At that point it RED area tickets and the 30 ones were already shown as sold out. About 10:01 I got a place in the queue,  I entered my pre-sale code, selected 2 tickets, ticked the GA box and pressed NEXT, confirmed details and bingo.

Offline BonosArm

« Reply #80 on: December 05, 2014, 05:15:10 AM »

Standing in Antwerp and Cologne. Cologne night 1 was not available but everything else was up for sale even an hour after the presale started.

Happy for you, wish I had standing in London, but just ecstatic to get tickets  ;D ;D ;D

Offline BonosArm

« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2014, 05:18:20 AM »

Yep 2x GA for 29th Oct.

Logged into the waiting room at 9:40ish and inputed my details and credit card. At that point it RED area tickets and the 30 ones were already shown as sold out. About 10:01 I got a place in the queue,  I entered my pre-sale code, selected 2 tickets, ticked the GA box and pressed NEXT, confirmed details and bingo.

Well held then Jules! I got through to buy about five mins after you I should think, looks like I should have held my nerve too. I had my code on paste, but it wouldn't input and I had to type it in, got it wrong, typed in again, maybe that's why. But just glad to be going : )

Offline thorsty

« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2014, 06:56:09 AM »
Two GA tickets for the first show in Amsterdam and two good seats for the second. I'm over the moon, since I haven't seen U2 indoors before.

Now I think I'm going to try getting tickets for both Stockholm shows on Monday.

Offline chiso

• Stateless
« Reply #83 on: December 05, 2014, 09:46:21 AM »
HELP!

On the app, it gives you so many options to choose from!!
Which one is regular GA?
There's Floor Seating and Barstool Seating, also all sorts of prices!

Offline Deco

• Babyface
« Reply #84 on: December 05, 2014, 09:53:39 AM »
Am I right that if one uses ones membership presale quota you  are also eligible to buy on the general sale without fear of having tickets confiscated?

Offline ultraviolet5555

• Wanderer
« Reply #85 on: December 05, 2014, 10:07:30 AM »
I am an innocent member and just got 2 GA tickets to the July 7th show in Toronto.  Very excited!  Ticketmaster worked smoothly for change... I though it would be slim pickings as the eXPERIENCE sale started yesterday...seems that there are still GA for Toronto shows!

Offline iwillsinganewsong

• Stateless
« Reply #86 on: December 05, 2014, 10:09:59 AM »
Chicago Night 1!
Taking my 14 yo daughter to her first U2 concert!!! Section 118, row 18!
Its her surprise Christmas present. She asked to go to Maroon 5 and will be beyond thrilled she gets this instead : ) ;D ;D ;D

Offline Miami66

• Airborne Ranger
  • The goal is soul
« Reply #87 on: December 05, 2014, 10:11:29 AM »
I GOT TIXS FOR CHICAGO II in GA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY FIRST TIME SEEING U2

Offline chiso

• Stateless
« Reply #88 on: December 05, 2014, 10:12:30 AM »
Holy $*#% I'm still shaking!!!

GAs for NY 3!

I tried NY 1 but the app found nothing, while the website could only find Section 200+.

Tried the app for NY 3 and BOOM, sweet sweeeet GAs!! I immediately closed my computer search for NY 1 because I didnt want to risk losing my GAs.

I was aiming for eXPERIENCE, but my nerves got the best of me.
I need a drink!! :o

Offline wallah

• Babyface
« Reply #89 on: December 05, 2014, 10:14:12 AM »
I was a little concerned about being in the Innocence pre-sale group but after a couple attempts I was able to pull up two GA tix for LA night 4. Definitely relieved and looking forward to May!