Author Topic: subscription question  (Read 318 times)

Offline dmurrie

• Babyface
subscription question
« on: December 05, 2014, 03:48:45 AM »
Hi

If I subscribe now do I get a presale code immediately?

Help!!

Offline mofomat

• Refugee
Re: subscription question
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 06:33:40 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi

If I subscribe now do I get a presale code immediately?

Help!!

I wouldn't bother. My dad tried subscribing last night to get a pre-sale code for the Innocent group and so far we've had nothing but problems.

First of all, I bought a "gift" subscription for him. I got the receipt email immediately but the email with the actual Gift Code which was supposed to "follow shortly" still hasn't arrived. I called the number on the shop in U2.com but there was no response after trying for half an hour (it was during the opening times). I then emailed U2.com. I got an email back about two hours later which didn't even address my problem. It was just a cut and paste job. So, as it was 3am I went to bed hoping it would be there in the morning. It wasn't.

So, when I woke up about ten minutes before the pre-sales started for today (Europe), we just used his own credit card to upgrade his account. At this point it became apparent that he hasn't even received an email the night before to verify his new U2.com account! So, we requested another verification email via the automatic link in his log in page. So far, four hours later we haven't received an email.

So, $100 spent so far, he hasn't even been able to verify his account, and the INNOCENT pre-sales have been going for four hours already.

What an utter disgrace. We'll be asking for a refund of the two subscriptions which have been bought. That's assuming we can even get any contact with someone.