Author Topic: Main Sale tomorrow UK - Links  (Read 2084 times)

Offline lazyboy

• Party Girl/Boy
Re: Main Sale tomorrow UK - Links
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2014, 07:46:06 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
still tickets available here:

Yeah, like half the arena.

Offline shesarainbow

• Headache in a Suitcase
  • With a guitar ... on fire.
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2014, 08:06:36 AM »
I wonder where all the GA tickets have gone. Surely they saved some from the presale?

Ticketmaster have confirmed that they had NO allocation of standing tickets for London. I have no idea why & it would have been nice if they could have told us so beforehand!

However, I did manage to get standing tickets from axs.com for 2 London gigs this morning. Sympathies with those that didn't ... I really feel for you.

My point is that if there are extra London dates added & you particularly want standing tickets you'd clearly be better off going straight to axs.com & giving Ticketmaster a miss altogether.

This process has been as frustrating & stressful as ever but I hope this information might help someone if there is another sale.

olimar

« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2014, 08:17:57 AM »
I wonder where all the GA tickets have gone. Surely they saved some from the presale?

Ticketmaster have confirmed that they had NO allocation of standing tickets for London. I have no idea why & it would have been nice if they could have told us so beforehand!

However, I did manage to get standing tickets from axs.com for 2 London gigs this morning. Sympathies with those that didn't ... I really feel for you.

My point is that if there are extra London dates added & you particularly want standing tickets you'd clearly be better off going straight to axs.com & giving Ticketmaster a miss altogether.

This process has been as frustrating & stressful as ever but I hope this information might help someone if there is another sale.

AXS are the official ticketing partner for The O2- whilst TM sell tickets for O2 events, there always appear to be more available on there.
Besides which, all the links on U2.com pointed to the AXS website too.

Offline shesarainbow

• Headache in a Suitcase
  • With a guitar ... on fire.
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2014, 08:35:25 AM »

AXS are the official ticketing partner for The O2- whilst TM sell tickets for O2 events, there always appear to be more available on there.
Besides which, all the links on U2.com pointed to the AXS website too.

I have to be honest & say I've never used axs.com before so didn't really know who they were.

On U2.com, the link for 3 London dates takes you to axs.com & the 4th takes you to Ticketmaster ...

Offline ElectricalVoice

• Stateless
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2014, 08:43:28 AM »
Is stubhub trustworthy?

Offline ElectricalVoice

• Stateless
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2014, 09:02:12 AM »
Ah, I give up. I hope I'll see them next year in stadium. Tried since this morning. Now the prices are ridiculous.  :-\

Offline mofomat

• Refugee
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2014, 09:04:41 AM »
Ah, I give up. I hope I'll see them next year in stadium. Tried since this morning. Now the prices are ridiculous.  :-\

Stadiums not until 2016.

Offline ElectricalVoice

• Stateless
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2014, 09:05:39 AM »
I meant next next year, obiously...

Offline mofomat

• Refugee
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2014, 09:06:09 AM »
I meant next next year, obiously...

Next year is 2015.

Offline ElectricalVoice

• Stateless
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2014, 09:07:37 AM »
But next next year is 2016. But too bummed out to be mathematically correct at the moment.