Author Topic: Are u2 beginning to suck live?  (Read 10000 times)

joegtheog

Re: Are u2 beginning to suck live?
« Reply #75 on: March 07, 2009, 01:04:21 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lock this thread. The average performance on the Grammys sent a few people into the panic. Since then they have hit it out of the park everytime.  I don't think Bono has ever sounded better then he does on this album and on Letterman.

Maybe but all songs sounded mediocre, and all them were too static... Even my wife yelled for the other side of the house "what's that??" sounds poor!"

BTW, I love you, jus in case :)

<starts up collection fund for a new TV for lesmo>

;)

may I ask for a projector? I wanna see Bono's caries when he screams "LET ME IN THE SOUND!!"  ::)

Sorry mates, some of the tracks are ok, but just ok. others are average and just average. Only Cedars grabs me attention once it comes up on the iPod...

I feel they don't wanna be politically incorrect (whatever that means, now that I think of it) and that's a bit despairing...

I think nowadays being politically incorrect is singing about love, faith, hope, joy, God....just my opinion

Offline Lesmo

• Party Girl/Boy
Re: Are u2 beginning to suck live?
« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2009, 01:34:03 PM »
Lock this thread. The average performance on the Grammys sent a few people into the panic. Since then they have hit it out of the park everytime.  I don't think Bono has ever sounded better then he does on this album and on Letterman.

Maybe but all songs sounded mediocre, and all them were too static... Even my wife yelled for the other side of the house "what's that??" sounds poor!"

BTW, I love you, jus in case :)

<starts up collection fund for a new TV for lesmo>

;)

may I ask for a projector? I wanna see Bono's caries when he screams "LET ME IN THE SOUND!!"  ::)

Sorry mates, some of the tracks are ok, but just ok. others are average and just average. Only Cedars grabs me attention once it comes up on the iPod...

I feel they don't wanna be politically incorrect (whatever that means, now that I think of it) and that's a bit despairing...

I think nowadays being politically incorrect is singing about love, faith, hope, joy, God....just my opinion

I love you but I disagree.