Author Topic: Do Paper Tickets Emailed still require a credit card to get in??? PLEASE HELP!!  (Read 659 times)

Offline achtung child

• Headache in a Suitcase
I'm considering buying a good ticket for a show.  I have a GA Ticket on my card and it specifically said on TM's website to present the credit card before I purchased the ticket.  I'm not getting that message on a reserved seat.  Instead it is offering to email the tickets.  Do I still have to present a credit card to get in?

Offline Saint1322

• Staring at the Sun
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm considering buying a good ticket for a show.  I have a GA Ticket on my card and it specifically said on TM's website to present the credit card before I purchased the ticket.  I'm not getting that message on a reserved seat.  Instead it is offering to email the tickets.  Do I still have to present a credit card to get in?

Not all seats are paperless. If you are dealing with TM, and they are offering you an emailed ticket, you won't need the card to get in for that ticket. The GA ticket will absolutely require the card. I am assuming this is for two different shows?

Offline achtung child

• Headache in a Suitcase
Yap, got GA for Chicago last night and a good reserved seat in the lower section directly facing the stage for the third night in Chicago!!!!!  My hunch is one show might be more "acoustic" and the other show more electric heavy.  Then again, it may be the same list every night (including Sunday Bloody Sunday right before Streets w/red backdrop and all).  But who the hell knows.

Offline So Cruel

• Elevated
  • it ain't no sin to be glad that you're alive
I called ticketmaster today about the Vancouver shows. Need the card for GA but not for seats.