Author Topic: I have been banned form liking U2!  (Read 7370 times)

Offline Malachi

• Party Girl/Boy
  • Is in cyberspace
Re: I have been banned form liking U2!
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2009, 01:26:55 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Don't leave!!  :'(

Don't worry I rufuse to delete any U2 related things off my DVR  ;D. And I do talk about them most of the time. Whenever I'm on the computer I'm on here. And if my friends talk to me while I'm on here, they sometimes get ignored for intervals of time because I'm so into the forum  :P

Now you see Im like that about stuff ive recorded on TV.

Im not like that about this forum though. I have day's like today were I post lots but most day's I just slightly read for a few minutes, which explains the low post count.

Mal

Offline Got U2

• Headache in a Suitcase
  • High People ! !
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2009, 01:28:17 PM »
Under your parents "roof"

Yes, they get last word !

Grow up a little more & take Full control of your life

After I turned 18 ( like 1 week later ) I made it clear that I was going to lead MY life
got Job ( at 16 )
got my own place by 18
got more educated
got my career in order
got girl, had kids
got kids raised right
got both kids out in the " real " world by 18 ( son = Sheriff   daughter = business manager )
got Grand kids  ( 5 )

Done ! ( Between 18 & now have attended over 500 Rock Shows, admitted Junkie)

Oh Yea, Nobody can "ban" you from liking something !

Offline StrongGirl

• Genius of Compression
  • On BLS I heard the sound of an angel
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2009, 01:29:30 PM »
NO Angel!!! My forum daughter cannot leave me!  Tell your real mom and dad that I have over 4, 000 posts (Oh my God that's awful when I say it aloud ;D ;D) and I am an "old" lady with children. Tell her that I watch over you here like you were my own daughter (I only have sons!) . I will take care of you. Tell them also that most of us hang out in the "Real Life" threads to just chat and enjoy our friendships as distance prevents us all to meet!  Yes, U2 is our common interest but we have so much fun together beyond that. You are just doing some good clean socializing here !! If you want me to write your mom on your behalf I will. Perhaps when she hears what I have to say and she sees my age ;D  she will reconsider. What do you think Angel! I just can't think about you leaving. You are a very bright light here and you make us laugh!  :'( :'( :'( :-*

Offline Malachi

• Party Girl/Boy
  • Is in cyberspace
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2009, 01:30:12 PM »
Maybe you should just be like what's U2? Are they a spiecies of animals, fruits, vegetables, exotic fish?! And say you don't like them anymore.

But secretly, without telling them.

"You really know what U2 are."  ;D ;D ;D

Mal

shockdocta22

« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2009, 01:32:29 PM »
or have them come up to you and say
"do you like U2"
you say,
"Yes I like you two, your my parents

Offline julesport

• Holy Joe
  • Free yourself to be yourself...
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2009, 01:33:36 PM »
Angel.........say it isn't so!! Banned from U2! You are my Adam buddy!!! You can't go...

Offline Malachi

• Party Girl/Boy
  • Is in cyberspace
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2009, 01:33:43 PM »
NO Angel!!! My forum daughter cannot leave me!  Tell your real mom and dad that I have over 4, 000 posts (Oh my God that's awful when I say it aloud ;D ;D) and I am an "old" lady with children. Tell her that I watch over you here like you were my own daughter (I only have sons!) . I will take care of you. Tell them also that most of us hang out in the "Real Life" threads to just chat and enjoy our friendships as distance prevents us all to meet!  Yes, U2 is our common interest but we have so much fun together beyond that. You are just doing some good clean socializing here !! If you want me to write your mom on your behalf I will. Perhaps when she hears what I have to say and she sees my age ;D  she will reconsider. What do you think Angel! I just can't think about you leaving. You are a very bright light here and you make us laugh!  :'( :'( :'( :-*

Oh I get It StrongGirl.
 Draw her In and make it look good. Then make it her job to do the dishes and cleaning. :D ;D  ;D
Sneaky! sneaky!

Mal

Offline Dark Angel

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • Oh HAI
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2009, 01:33:59 PM »

Thanks SG but the thing is they have no idea I have made friends here! thay are way to protective and believe every one on the internet is a peadofile. Which is clearly untrue for most people. So as you can imagine if I told them about my (great) friendships on here they will probably kick me out of the house!

Offline Dark Angel

• Oh HAI
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2009, 01:34:36 PM »
Angel.........say it isn't so!! Banned from U2! You are my Adam buddy!!! You can't go...

I wont be gone forever! just be on less!

Offline Nielsen

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The Edge is on fire
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2009, 01:37:55 PM »
Ouch  :-\

Offline julesport

• Holy Joe
  • Free yourself to be yourself...
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2009, 01:39:27 PM »

Tell them you will be on less after the release of the album!!

We'll just have to talk more on facebook!!! ;D ;D

Offline Dark Angel

• Oh HAI
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2009, 01:41:49 PM »

Tell them you will be on less after the release of the album!!

We'll just have to talk more on facebook!!! ;D ;D

I have said that I am only talking about them more is because of the release! its exciting! But yes I will deffinatly be on Facebook!

Offline Dark Angel

• Oh HAI
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2009, 01:42:58 PM »
I am going now bye!

Offline U2Pride

• Deep In the Heart
  • There's no them, only us.
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2009, 01:46:13 PM »

Thanks SG but the thing is they have no idea I have made friends here! thay are way to protective and believe every one on the internet is a peadofile. Which is clearly untrue for most people. So as you can imagine if I told them about my (great) friendships on here they will probably kick me out of the house!
Same here... I would be dead within a second of telling them

Offline StrongGirl

• Genius of Compression
  • On BLS I heard the sound of an angel
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2009, 01:46:44 PM »
Funny Mal!! ;D ;D  Are you sure hearing from me won't help?  Oh my God I better stay out of it. When your parents see a grown woman with children with this many posts, they will really ban you from here!!  They probably think the men  with the net should come and get me ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D!!!!!!  

Oh well, I will miss you here but I will follow you on Facebook until you can come back. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(  I am being funny but I hope you do know how upset I am and how much I really will miss you all kidding aside.