Author Topic: board games  (Read 2308 times)

Offline ZooClothes

• Precious Stone
  • This is where you can reach me now.
Re: board games
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2015, 07:19:49 AM »
Chutes and Ladders.

Offline theocean

• Genius of Compression
  • The songs are in your eyes
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2015, 07:24:42 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Chutes and Ladders.

I dont remember playing that one, but i must have, its an old one...
I had some old games, one was 'go to the head of the class'...
and another was 'Fun City'...cool thing is you can still find them to order online..
 :D

Offline EnduringChill

• Genius of Compression
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2015, 09:28:23 AM »
Oh yeah, Chutes and Ladders was fun! I played the computer game version of that too.

Another game I just remembered (not really a board game though) is the Memory game where you have to remember which matching cards are in what place. I'm an ace at that!

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
  • Im born again to the latest sound
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2015, 11:22:10 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh yeah, Chutes and Ladders was fun! I played the computer game version of that too.

Another game I just remembered (not really a board game though) is the Memory game where you have to remember which matching cards are in what place. I'm an ace at that!

There are all sorts of themed sets for Memory, but I have a nostalgic soft spot for the original and its pictures.

A fun derivation of Memory is Guess Who?
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

These games were fun for the kids and helpful for a homeschool mom to keep the toddlers and preschoolers entertained while working w/ the older siblings. :)

This "Memory" game was my favorite because it used photos.

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login