Author Topic: U2,COM SITE MEMBERSHIPS RE SALE  (Read 3407 times)

mariamontreal

U2,COM SITE MEMBERSHIPS RE SALE
« on: February 24, 2009, 01:41:44 PM »
I am not sure if this is the place to adress this, but I need some help. I renewed my membership in November 2008. I went in the new site to update my profile , it showed my dob as 11-30-1899 , makes very old I must say, and I could not change my date of birth. Will I still be registered for the pre sale and the the remastered cd? I am a little confused. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 06:27:39 AM by mariamontreal »

Offline StrongGirl

• Genius of Compression
  • On BLS I heard the sound of an angel
Re: U2,COM SITE MEMBERSHIPS RE SALE
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 01:52:34 PM »
I must say maria I had to laugh when I first read your post!!  ;D  I mean no disrespect! Are they for real?!! All kidding aside, I joined in October 08 and they just told me in another thread that it should be OK. Is there anyone you could e mail over there to let them know about this?  I am not a frequent visitor there as I am always here. Don't worry-one of our smart forum friends will soon post here and come to your rescue.

Offline EdgeFest [Zenmaster360]

• Airborne Ranger
  • My blog: mrstheedge.com
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 04:54:58 PM »
Per baja, go into the "Tech Support" thread in Zootopia and put a thread in there about your problem.  Does it not let you change your DOB if you click the "Profile" button at the top (after you've logged in?)

Mine was set to 11/30/1899 and it's 11/13/1974, it let me change it.

Try to do it in the profile and if not make a thread in Zootopia.

Offline vickidvm

• Numb
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2009, 07:36:46 PM »
I also had the same birthdate and I was able to change it.  And, I renewed in Nov, too.  Hopefully, it will all work out and we will still get the new gifts. 

Offline StrongGirl

• Genius of Compression
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2009, 09:03:19 PM »
I was able to change mine too maria. I just clicked profile button and changed it back as well. If I can do it , you certainly can!!  ;) ;D I just ventured in there. I like it much better than the old one but I really do spend most of my time here.

mariamontreal

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2009, 06:31:13 AM »
Thanks everyone , I did try to change it , it read the same date as yours edgefest and when I put my real one in it went back to the old one . I will try again today , if not I will take your advice and follow your instructions. Thanks for everyone's help , I'm feeling better , you see I am like you  strongirl, I spend most of my time here as well , I very seldom go there , only when I have to renew my membership.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 07:33:18 AM by mariamontreal »

mariamontreal

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2009, 07:32:34 AM »
Ok here's whats going on if you change your date of birth and submit then go back in it shows the fossil birthdate as 1899 . Have any of you went back in after you did the update ? It seems to be ok in the moment , then reverts right back to the fossil date if I go back in . Weird .

Offline StrongGirl

• Genius of Compression
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2009, 07:35:01 AM »
 I will certainly check that out when I leave here maria and get back to you in this thread sometime today! That is very strange!!

Offline EdgeFest [Zenmaster360]

• Airborne Ranger
  • My blog: mrstheedge.com
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2009, 02:02:00 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok here's whats going on if you change your date of birth and submit then go back in it shows the fossil birthdate as 1899 . Have any of you went back in after you did the update ? It seems to be ok in the moment , then reverts right back to the fossil date if I go back in . Weird .

Mine is still good.  "Fossil Birthdate"... LMAO - that is hilarious.

You're editing it here, right?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also, I am using Firefox on a Mac for my browser.  Maybe try doing it somewhere else on a different PC or if you have two different browsers like Firefox/IE, then use the "other" one and try?

mariamontreal

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2009, 06:22:59 AM »
Indeed, I am editing there , I also sent a comment , I don't mind being 110yrs old , I must say the years have been kind to me. I will try again later and see what the score is . Thanks for your help, if you come across anything please let me know that could be of assistance to me and others. Much appreciated.

mariamontreal

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2009, 06:36:08 AM »
I now feel like Brad Pitt in the curious life of Benjamin Buttons , I have reached my real age ! Yay ! I'm back to who I am . My fossil days are over. Thanks guys.