Author Topic: First time attending concert!!!!-New member!! Hello All!!  (Read 626 times)

Offline giraffe007

• Stranger in a Strange Land
First time attending concert!!!!-New member!! Hello All!!
« on: January 17, 2015, 07:47:06 PM »
Hello,
I'm Trish from PA! Don't know if i'm doing this right. I've been a U2 fan forever but was never able to attend a concert. My mom and I are looking to attend in NYC in July. Anyone ever been to Madison Square Garden to see them? What are good sections that aren't too much? U2 is my and my mom's bucket list band, I never thought I'd get to see. We want to go and get the best seats without paying a ton. Any tips?

Offline DanielCT

• Stateless
Re: First time attending concert!!!!-New member!! Hello All!!
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 02:21:02 PM »
Hi Trish! I'm going to the MSG shows on July 22nd,23rd,26th, and 27th. If you go through Ticketmaster, the bulk of the seats are gone, and the only ones left seem to be the $312 seats in the upper deck. On some of the reseller (scalper) websites you can get seats up in the very top levels for $60-70, I think. Generally those seem to be on the ends of the arena. Ones closer to the middle, even in the upper deck can get pretty expensive. The July 14th and 15th Boston shows do have some lower priced tickets available for the upper deck through Ticketmaster, $113 a piece. Good luck and let me know if there's anything I can help with.

Dan