Author Topic: WHY NO TICKETS WITH "MEET AND GREET"  (Read 7758 times)

Offline Pixie1121

• Wanderer
Re: WHY NO TICKETS WITH "MEET AND GREET"
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2015, 07:33:52 PM »
I've done a few paid meet and greets. The first one I did was a horrible experience it's amazing I ever did another. The second one the band stopped talked to everybody and signed anything and everything you gave them (except boobs). I brought a drumhead with me for the band to sign and asked the drummer if he could throw a drumstick my way at the end of the show. He said I didn't have to wait and walked away and came back with a drumstick for me right then and there. He also gave a used one at the end of the show too.

Offline briscoetheque

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • R-E-S-T-E-C-P
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2015, 11:06:51 PM »
That's great pixie, and what they should be about. Who was it?

At the lady Gaga shows, mate of mine was taking the meet and greet photos. Rules for all who had paid $700...

No personal cameras
No talking to Lady gaga
Just walk in and stand alongside her, you get 2 photos provided 24hrs after the event by publicists

Wow. How lovely.

Offline Pixie1121

• Wanderer
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2015, 07:31:29 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That's great pixie, and what they should be about. Who was it?

At the lady Gaga shows, mate of mine was taking the meet and greet photos. Rules for all who had paid $700...

No personal cameras
No talking to Lady gaga
Just walk in and stand alongside her, you get 2 photos provided 24hrs after the event by publicists

Wow. How lovely.

The one where I got the drumsticks was for Shinedown. I've several after that with them and they were all great experiences. It's not too expensive only a $50 add on of the ticket price which is well worth it alone for the early admission to the venue.

The first one I did was for 3 Days Grace right after Adam Gontier left. It was much like the Lady Gaga one you described. They didn't sign anything, you couldn't ask any questions, and all you got was a picture.