Author Topic: ** I&E Tour Stage CONFIRMED **  (Read 50101 times)

Offline AllThoseThingsILove

• Party Girl/Boy
  • "as a ninja hits the ground..." ;)
Re: ** I&E Tour Stage CONFIRMED **
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2015, 02:27:56 PM »
So then it looks like Red Zone is nothing special...

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
  • I知 born again to the latest sound
« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2015, 03:05:05 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Which makes no sense at all!  ???

Offline d.darroch

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2015, 05:31:59 PM »

Same as last tour. I'm sure RZ will be a good location, just not the best. I don't have a problem with that. I'd rather the best spots go to those who are prepared to put the effort in & wait, not to those with the fattest wallets.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 05:33:45 PM by d.darroch »

Offline Parsons

• Child of Grace
  • I've seen love conquer the great divide.
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2015, 06:02:40 PM »
Doubt it only San Jose had that particular seating chart and i think possibly Amsterdam also had a different one.

here's amsterdam for you:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

i don't think this one's so different? didn't make a study of them though ;)

Isn't this diagram an exact replica of the Invisible( red )video stage ?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 11:52:39 PM by Parsons »

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2015, 07:13:54 PM »

Same as last tour. I'm sure RZ will be a good location, just not the best. I don't have a problem with that. I'd rather the best spots go to those who are prepared to put the effort in & wait, not to those with the fattest wallets.

Particularly w/ this stage design, I'm thinking that anyone in GA will have a pleasing view and be close. If front row is all one wants, then one will have to queue all day and possibly fight the meanies who will likely emerge in the line.

Offline d.darroch

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2015, 09:26:32 PM »

Particularly w/ this stage design, I'm thinking that anyone in GA will have a pleasing view and be close. If front row is all one wants, then one will have to queue all day and possibly fight the meanies who will likely emerge in the line.

I think I'll be camping, or at least be arriving very early in the morning. I'm short, & really value a rail spot, as I don't want to be looking at the back of somebody's head all night. The last 3 tours all had the elliptical catwalk, which offered great views from the outer rail of the catwalk. So you didn't have to arrive quite so early, to get a good view, no matter how short you were. If the stage diagrams are at all correct, for this tour a rail spot on the catwalk won't help at all with views of the main stage. So I am going to have to aim for a rail spot on the main stage, opposite the b-stage (if it exists), or possibly behind the RZ areas. Camping out in London in November, could be interesting. In saying that, I did spend a chilly night out in Vancouver for 360, also in November I think.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 09:28:55 PM by d.darroch »

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2015, 09:51:56 PM »

I think I'll be camping, or at least be arriving very early in the morning. I'm short, & really value a rail spot, as I don't want to be looking at the back of somebody's head all night. The last 3 tours all had the elliptical catwalk, which offered great views from the outer rail of the catwalk. So you didn't have to arrive quite so early, to get a good view, no matter how short you were. If the stage diagrams are at all correct, for this tour a rail spot on the catwalk won't help at all with views of the main stage. So I am going to have to aim for a rail spot on the main stage, opposite the b-stage (if it exists), or possibly behind the RZ areas. Camping out in London in November, could be interesting. In saying that, I did spend a chilly night out in Vancouver for 360, also in November I think.
Seems I need to think about the plan a bit more. I'm 5'7, so not too tall. I do also hope to see them arrive and maybe get an up close greeting. Perhaps that could be accomplished on the nights I have seats and not GA. Scheming our schemes...  8)

Offline UnknownCaller98

• Numb
« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2015, 10:53:32 PM »

I was wondering about camping in London actually, not sure how it would work at the O2 because there is a large indoors concourse with shops/restaurants around the outside of the actual arena, so maybe you would be inside???

Offline briscoetheque

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • R-E-S-T-E-C-P
« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2015, 11:27:01 PM »
They won't let you in there overnight. No way.

Offline d.darroch

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2015, 12:40:05 AM »
Would certainly be nice if they did.

Yeah, will be weird, with the shops and restaurants. Does anyone know where Entrance F (GA entrance) is? Is it outside the dome, or just outside the arena but inside the dome?

Edit: Upon further research it looks like entrance F is inside the dome. This could get interesting, queue up outside the dome, once the doors open power walk to entrance F, & queue some more.

Whoops, sorry, off topic. I thought I was in the London thread.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 01:22:47 AM by d.darroch »

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2015, 10:03:20 AM »

So, we could be as close as this in GA or almost? OMG!!!!!!!!

I hope Bono can play his guitar like this too.

Offline d.darroch

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2015, 03:40:37 PM »

So, we could be as close as this in GA or almost? OMG!!!!!!!!

I hope Bono can play his guitar like this too.

If the San Jose map is right, & I'm too late to get a rail spot on the main stage, this is where I plan to be. With unobstucted views to the main stage, across the b-stage.

This was my view across a b-stage at Sydney Vertigo. Good for short folks!
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2015, 04:20:17 PM »
I'll gladly take that! Aaaaahhhh

Offline d.darroch

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #73 on: February 07, 2015, 07:19:48 PM »
And when they're using ther b-stage   ;D

Whoops, accidently zoomed in. Bono was actually on one knee, singing to the girl beside me (wish I got a good shot for her).
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Now a proper zoomed out shot.

Offline connorfin22

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #74 on: February 07, 2015, 09:04:48 PM »
Where can I see it? Nobody took a screenshot even?