Author Topic: Bono sighting!  (Read 21808 times)

Offline PopMofo97

• Stateless
  • I'm ready, ready for the gridlock
Re: Bono sighting!
« Reply #135 on: February 26, 2015, 10:52:20 AM »
Bono and Ali are a nice couple. Bono looks good, it seems that threw off some pounds.

Offline Poswatz

• Stateless
  • Sadie got off on the 48th floor... so did I.
« Reply #136 on: February 26, 2015, 11:18:48 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey, what if everyone who commented on what a big fat ugly old b****** Bono was in the recent past was forced to post a selfie right now? I'd enjoy that. Full-body mirror selfie. No cheating! Go.

I mean, for pete's sake. The guy can't win.

On edit: I love the auto-censorship function here. Yes, the b______d word is very naughty and I apologize.

great idea! post a pic and we'll let you have it the same way.

Not many of you will remember, but a few years ago I started this thread: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The goal was just this, to get more members to use actual pics of themselves as their avatars here. SatDog and I are sticking with it, and I really hope Antha's not. Please don't let that be you. Seriously.

Ha! I sincerely wish that was me, the man is my hero!

Apropos of anything in this thread, (and two days late) y'all should check out the URL under The Exile's pic. It'll be worth your time.  8) ;)

Yes, sir. Where to start?! Wow!  :)

Lol! It's ma'am  ;), and start with #1. If you skip, you'll miss references back to previous podcasts, and some of the humor will go over your head, which would be a shame. :-\

Also, the language can get a little "blue", so listen in appropriate company. Anyone who might not do well with the occasional f-bomb should be sheltered from the magnificence of DXP.

Ugh, the audio quality of those early episodes is so bad!

Meh. It didn't affect the content.

And since you've been bequeathed the editing, are you going to do anything spectacular? Just asking, for a friend.  :o

Offline Mary C

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #137 on: February 28, 2015, 09:43:57 AM »
Wow. It seems that anyone who's been a real mentor to Bono is not gonna be on this tour. Sad news. There's a fitting Scripture for the occasion, about MR Heaslip about grace and a life well lived and being in a better place but it escapes me at the moment.
I hope nobody asked Bono to sing. Geez.

Apart from that, looking better and better. Not a fitting time to comment otherwise though. Virtual (((HUGS)) to you B-man...(and Ali, hope your dad is doing better)...as if you didn't have enough from me already.

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
  • Im born again to the latest sound
« Reply #138 on: February 28, 2015, 09:52:26 AM »
Wow. It seems that anyone who's been a real mentor to Bono is not gonna be on this tour. Sad news. There's a fitting Scripture for the occasion, about MR Heaslip about grace and a life well lived and being in a better place but it escapes me at the moment.
I hope nobody asked Bono to sing. Geez.

Apart from that, looking better and better. Not a fitting time to comment otherwise though. Virtual (((HUGS)) to you B-man...(and Ali, hope your dad is doing better)...as if you didn't have enough from me already.

I've been thinking that during this very different/challenging period for Bono, that he might have more time to connect w/ Paul McG, who is looking very well these days so the stepping back seems to agree with him (Heaslip funeral pics). I don't think their long time mentor will ever be completely out of the picture. I'm praying he is The Bono Whisperer. ;)

Offline miryclay

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #139 on: March 05, 2015, 08:43:44 AM »
Nipping on a pint at the Noel G show:

Offline theocean

• Genius of Compression
  • The songs are in your eyes
« Reply #140 on: March 05, 2015, 08:03:23 PM »
They come in pints??? :D :D :D