Will you go to the stadium tour if you've seen the arena tour

yes
72 (83.7%)
no
2 (2.3%)
maybe
12 (14%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Author Topic: Will you see U2's stadium tour if you're already going to the arena tour?  (Read 4442 times)

Offline EdgeUK8_my_mind

• Desert Rose
  • I need you to elevate me here
Maybe.
We are traveling to see them in NYC, and I have previously never traveled that far for a U2 gig.
If they come closer on a stadium tour and I can get GAs, I would consider it, especially if there is a new album out.

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
  • Im born again to the latest sound
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maybe.
We are traveling to see them in NYC, and I have previously never traveled that far for a U2 gig.
If they come closer on a stadium tour and I can get GAs, I would consider it, especially if there is a new album out.

I'll see you there! :) We really do have to have a fan meet up or some way of identifying one another in the crowd. :)

Offline ZLady

• Babyface
My husband knows that when U2 is on tour, EVERYTHING goes on the back burner!  I worry about the finances after the fact.  He's been with me since I was 18 and I've been a fan since I was 8.  I'm now almost 42.  He knew what he was getting into.  ;)

Offline halv

• Wanderer
I never enjoy stadium shows as much so this is a big maybe.

Offline Volcanogirl

• Elevated
  • The goal is Elevation !
Yes i would love to see them again.

Offline SlyDanner

• Precious Stone
  • A white dope on punk staring into the flash.
for me it really depends on how much I enjoy these I+E indoor shows.  I expect they will be great, and so yes if they come to a venue close to me I would definitely see them again.  I likely would not travel for a stadium show however.... I saw several 360s and while they were good, they didn't come close to an arena setup...

as someone else said, the new album would also influence me... if I really love it, then that is further incentive to go....

Offline Thanksandy

• Babyface
would never miss that. i prefer stadiums, as I like the epic and grandiose experience you get.

Offline snailstampede

• Wanderer
If I do go to a stadium show, I'm going to likely put up more money for better seats. I'm in the nosebleeds for both the arena shows I'm attending this year, but I figured I'd enjoy those shows no matter what. If I end up seeing them again next year, I'll want to make the experience different by being closer if possible.

Offline podiumboy

• Intellectual Tortoise
I hope to.  2 shows this year and 2 next year is my plan.  Hopefully they come closer to me than Chicago next year.  I live in central Ohio, and am less than 3 hours from Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Columbus, Cleveland and Detroit, and under 4 hours from Pittsburgh.