Author Topic: Denver Date?  (Read 10585 times)

Offline lorijane

• Airborne Ranger
  • We picked the right band
Re: Denver Date?
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2015, 04:46:00 PM »
Ticketmaater sends you to its "partner," Altitude tickets. Whatever partner means. I think it means if something goes wrong, each will blame the other!

Even if they add a second show we'll just do the Saturday one. Makes for a nice weekend!

Waffles

« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2015, 06:14:28 PM »
I have a feeling they would do 3 concert announcements in the next 3 weeks. Another Chicago, LA, and Denver date will be announced

Offline jenniferh aka jen

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2015, 07:31:48 PM »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ticketmaater sends you to its "partner," Altitude tickets. Whatever partner means. I think it means if something goes wrong, each will blame the other!

Even if they add a second show we'll just do the Saturday one. Makes for a nice weekend!

You know they will blame each other. That's what they did for MSG.

Offline lemonPOP

• Refugee
  • Love is a temple
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2015, 10:42:32 PM »
I just got an email that is allowing me to purchase presail tickets to Denver with a new access code.  I already used mine for Phoenix so I'm surprised and dont not have to purchase another membership.   This is interesting maybe because they realize they created some frustration for this who would have gone to. Denver instead.   Good on them.  Thought I'd let others kknow!

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
  • Im born again to the latest sound
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2015, 10:45:19 PM »
Where is this presale code? In my U2.com account?

Offline lemonPOP

• Refugee
  • Love is a temple
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2015, 10:53:50 PM »
Wow very frustrating. My pre sale code shows up on the website but realized pre sale ended at 5 today.  I wish I checked my email earlier or they decided to offer this to late .  Bummer to say the least!

Offline lemonPOP

• Refugee
  • Love is a temple
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2015, 10:59:17 PM »
They sent the email at 2am yesterday.   To bad I probably would have taken advantage.   They should have offered this in the first place

Offline lemonPOP

• Refugee
  • Love is a temple
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2015, 11:07:08 PM »
Has anyone else received this offer.  I wonder if ticket sails were slow so they allowed fans to take part in pre sale again?

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2015, 11:08:57 PM »
Thanks for explaining. I just checked both my email accounts for U2.com and Live Nation emails and nothing about a presale code. You are likely correct that it was geographic.

They didn't even send me a thank you for travelling all over the country for them since no venues are near me.  ;)

Offline lemonPOP

• Refugee
  • Love is a temple
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2015, 11:16:29 PM »
Yeah I guess I'll try on Monday.   It would be nice cause I have a sister in Denver who is dieing to see u2 with me.  General admission is likely to be gone though

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2015, 11:21:28 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yeah I guess I'll try on Monday.   It would be nice cause I have a sister in Denver who is dieing to see u2 with me.  General admission is likely to be gone though

You never know. I got 1 GA for Chicago 1 in the General Sale and 2 GAs for Boston closing night also in the General Sale.:)

Good luck! I'd like to be your competition. Searching for an airfare deal this weekend.

Offline lorijane

• Airborne Ranger
  • We picked the right band
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2015, 07:53:25 AM »
No email, no new code for me. Crossing fingers that there will be at least a few GA's left in the presale, and that I get some of them!

« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2015, 12:02:14 PM »
Just be aware that tickets are being sold through Altitude Tickets, not TM.

Also, last night during the Tonight Show, an advertisement was on for the show!

« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2015, 01:24:01 PM »
I did get an email week about the show with s code, but it also said that if had already used the code then it wouldn't work.

Offline Mary C

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2015, 06:03:32 PM »
Lemonpop--frustration--ya think? Don't count on it.

Maybe the guys just want the nostalgic sightseeing revisit to Red Rocks. (snark)

For me it just comforts me to know that there actually are other ticket agencies in the US--even if they cover just a handful of 2nd-tier venues. There is hope for the human species. But prices? have they changed at all?

Maybe at this pace if they continue to work their way east, we might get a city below the NE and between the coasts. *snark*