Author Topic: Denver Date?  (Read 10588 times)

Offline lorijane

• Airborne Ranger
  • We picked the right band
Re: Denver Date?
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2015, 09:44:48 AM »
Plus no additional fees on VIP, the price posted is the price you pay, unlike the $65 tickets that end up costing $85. And I think &85 is a fair price, just be upfront about it.

Offline Miami66

• Airborne Ranger
  • The goal is soul
« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2015, 10:01:36 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Miami66, how'd you do?
I tried for quite awhile and was not able to get GA's. It was pretty much GA or bust for me. I'm not going to pay tons of money and have crappy seats. I also hated all the extra work for this website. I was pretty pi**ed off.  Hopefully next year for the stadium tour the ticket prices are pretty reasonable (40 bucks for GA) and I'll catch a few shows. I'm still excited for Chicago though!!!  ;D ;D

Offline lorijane

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2015, 10:16:20 AM »
Miami66, how'd you do?
I tried for quite awhile and was not able to get GA's. It was pretty much GA or bust for me. I'm not going to pay tons of money and have crappy seats. I also hated all the extra work for this website. I was pretty pi**ed off.  Hopefully next year for the stadium tour the ticket prices are pretty reasonable (40 bucks for GA) and I'll catch a few shows. I'm still excited for Chicago though!!!  ;D ;D
It was super frustrating! Is the Sunday show an option for you? Enjoy Chicago!

Offline jenniferh aka jen

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
« Reply #78 on: March 24, 2015, 10:22:41 AM »
Yeah $85 wasn't bad, but

Live Nation convenience fee of $13.95
Live Nation Facility Fee of $4
Ticket price was $65
Delivery on Flash Tickets was free

Offline Miami66

• Airborne Ranger
  • The goal is soul
« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2015, 10:30:28 AM »
Miami66, how'd you do?
It was super frustrating! Is the Sunday show an option for you? Enjoy Chicago!

Not really since I'm already taking off a few days from work because of Chicago.

Offline daviddevaul

• Wanderer
« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2015, 10:36:05 AM »
Hopefully next year for the stadium tour the ticket prices are pretty reasonable (40 bucks for GA)

Riiiiiiight.

Offline Miami66

• Airborne Ranger
  • The goal is soul
« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2015, 10:42:14 AM »
Hopefully next year for the stadium tour the ticket prices are pretty reasonable (40 bucks for GA)

Riiiiiiight.

I thought GAs for 360 were pretty cheap?

Offline TheU2Ken

• To tell the truth, this could be the last time
« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2015, 11:38:13 AM »

Riiiiiiight.
yea it was like 65 dollars including fees i think. They'll probably increase that though. Springsteen GAs were 120 in 2012 and went up to 140 last year

I thought GAs for 360 were pretty cheap?

Offline Mary C

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2015, 04:25:12 PM »
The "high-end price" for 360 seats was around $150 I think? Or was that for the Vertigo arenas? At any rate, when the "high-end" price for arenas in 2015 is more than double that price, expect a similar markup for stadiums in 2016. I can't decide if that is partly b/c of the change in management or what. We just don't know.
You'd have thought LN would have learned their lesson by now and put cheaper tix onsale for Denver and smoothed out problems with the online buying experience...

Anyone who expects cheap, easily available GA's for stadiums b/c it's a bigger show? Think again. That'll be just that many more tix that end up for resale on the TM tout site. LN limited the amount of GA's fan club members could get with their presale codes, they stole from the fans pure and simple, so they could resell more of them. I'll bet they'd only allow one ticket per fan if they probably didn't fear that would the tipping point for fans. I expect they'll pull such a stunt for U2's farewell tour.

Offline summerrain

• Refugee
« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2015, 04:46:25 PM »
^^ Mary C I think that is looking at the glass half empty...  The amount of tickets that can be bought with a presale code is 2, no matter if they are GA tickets or not. Also GA tickets are CC entry mostly to avoid resellers, except in places like NY where due to regulations that is not possible... Also I think the 2 ticket limit is there not so LN can "steal from the fans", but to avoid scalpers getting memberships and taking all the tickets.

Edit just to add that I sort of remember that the ticket limit per presale code was set to a low number because of the vertigo tour presale problems and fan complaints.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 05:01:55 PM by summerrain »

Offline rexstardust

• Refugee
« Reply #85 on: March 27, 2015, 03:16:30 PM »
Miami66... for what it's worth, I was just able to grab GA tix for Denver #2 as part of the "Innocence" presale.  $165.90 for two tickets and including all fees ($130 + $8 "facility fee" + $27.90 "convenience fee" [convenient for who???]). 

Offline Swedescott

• Babyface
« Reply #86 on: March 27, 2015, 07:12:52 PM »
Anyone have any advice on Red Zone for Denver?  I have SEC 108 seats for 1st night, thinking about splurging on 2nd night...

Offline jenniferh aka jen

« Reply #87 on: March 28, 2015, 12:05:34 AM »
Anyone have any advice on Red Zone for Denver?  I have SEC 108 seats for 1st night, thinking about splurging on 2nd night...

I have GA for night 1 and was seriously thinking about VIP on night 2. Just not sure if I can score GA again because I was able to get those via the first presale.

Offline dirtdrybonesandstone

• Numb
« Reply #88 on: March 28, 2015, 07:59:36 AM »
As luck would have it, I will be in Denver on June 6.    Anyone know how to get two GA tickets without going through stubhub and paying 300 plus?

Offline lorijane

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #89 on: March 28, 2015, 08:14:58 AM »
As luck would have it, I will be in Denver on June 6.    Anyone know how to get two GA tickets without going through stubhub and paying 300 plus?
GAs for Denver are through Flash Seats and are transferrable. Which means if you find somebody who can't use their GAs, they can transfer them to you (you have to set up a Flash Seats account first). It also means there are resale GAs on Flash Seats but they are currently quite a bit above face value. Right now with fees, two would be right at $300. I'm not advocating resellers but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

It's also possible there will ticket drops shortly before the show. You should go to the buy/sell/trade thread under tours for Denver 1 and post that you're looking for GAs.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 08:27:44 AM by lorijane »