Author Topic: Need some help Please  (Read 543 times)

Offline Carvajfc

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Need some help Please
« on: April 11, 2015, 05:54:50 PM »
Hey yall I'm going to the show on the 30th may in La since I'll be there the whole weekend I am really thinking I should go to the second show on the 31st but only tickets Left are $312 and the VIP $595 I wanted to know if the VIP is worth it how many are getting or have gotten VIP in the past like what are the gifts and the whole experience like. Also is seeing a second show back to back worth it too. Help me out please leave your responses thanks!! 😀

Offline d.darroch

• Party Girl/Boy
Re: Need some help Please
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 09:50:34 AM »
For 360 I saw Anaheim 1 & 2 back to back (both in GA, after waiting in line all day). Anaheim 2 is one of the best shows I've seen. For the Vertigo stadium tour I saw 2 shows in Sydney (both GA's as well). The 2nd one was my favourite of the 2, as I learnt from the show on the preceeding night, & decided to get a great spot on a b-stage. I scored the GA for the 2nd Sydney show on a ticket drop, just a week before the show.

Also, for this tour, there's the rumours about the possibility of 2 very differents shows. Maybe an innocent night, followed by an experience night. What this means, nobody knows. 2 very different setlists possibly? So if you're ever going to consider seeing 2 show back to back, this would probably be the tour for it. Though it's all rumours at this stage, & a few words from Bono (& Bono lies)........ plus a few words from Adam, quite a while ago, saying it was a possibility.

You know my views about VIP tickets, from the Zoo forum. Not worth it for me. But if you have a lot of cash & it's not a burden, or if you're not  prepared to risk it & wait for a ticket drop, then go for it. Personally, I'd be trying to buy (at face) now on a fan forum (pity you don't have anything to trade). I'd also be looking for ticket drops, from now, right up to show time. I'm currently looking for a ticket drop for London 4. Nothing yet, but they've just dropped 55 tickets for London 5, so it does happen. If you're keen to check the secondary market (I wouldn't), you could keep an eye on Stub Hub, & TM's secondary site. LA has sold out for the 31st, but the in general the LA shows have sold poorly. Check out how many tickets are available on the secondary market (easy to do on the TM map). As this tour has been selling poorly in the US, if there's tonnes of tickets in the secondary market, scalpers may get desperate, & lower their prices significantly. For Phoenix there's tickets available for $18 (plus fees), as the scalpers don't want to get stuck with them. There's a thread here somewhere, about cheap tickets on Stub Hub.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 09:53:34 AM by d.darroch »

Offline Carvajfc

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Re: Need some help Please
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2015, 10:03:56 AM »
Yeah I decided not to go VIP a lot of people say it's not so good and I just ended up purchasing a regular ticket in ticketmaster the ones they resale are way to much and I wish I could have gotten GA but minutes into the presale it would not let me find any so have  actual seats for both shows. Looking forward to it!!! Thank ya