Author Topic: MacPhisto Worship Thread  (Read 49073 times)

Offline JTNash

• Numb
Re: MacPhisto Worship Thread
« Reply #465 on: June 25, 2019, 05:45:11 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nashville about a year ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline JTNash

• Numb
« Reply #466 on: August 31, 2019, 08:31:22 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Canadanne

• Running to Stand Still
  • The Devil has all the best tunes...
« Reply #467 on: September 15, 2019, 10:01:18 AM »
Thank you for the lovely pics, JTNash! :)

Since I didn't get a reply from U2start, does anyone here recognise this quote and know where it's from??
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"I'd describe him as tall, slim, handsome, ludicrous IQ and funny with it. That's what I always tell him. Basically, he's a misunderstood genius, don't you think?" - MacPhisto when asked for his thoughts on Bono

Offline 73October

• Staring at the Sun
  • Joy is an act of defiance
« Reply #468 on: September 30, 2019, 09:30:47 AM »
Thank you for the lovely pics, JTNash! :)

Since I didn't get a reply from U2start, does anyone here recognise this quote and know where it's from??
"I'd describe him as tall, slim, handsome, ludicrous IQ and funny with it. That's what I always tell him. Basically, he's a misunderstood genius, don't you think?" - MacPhisto when asked for his thoughts on Bono

Macphisto's standards are slipping.  He's objectively correct on 2/5 points, subjectively correct on a further point  :) and definitely lying on the other two.  Has his spirit left him for some politicians?

Offline Canadanne

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #469 on: November 01, 2019, 07:05:20 AM »
Did someone draw/paint this, or is it a photograph with some sort of artistic filter applied?? It's amazing!

Offline singnomore

• Administrator
  • Airborne Ranger
  • These city lights, they shine as silver and gold
« Reply #470 on: November 01, 2019, 10:36:38 PM »
Did someone draw/paint this, or is it a photograph with some sort of artistic filter applied?? It's amazing!

No idea - I don’t think even our Kelly has done ‘new’ MacPhisto but it’s pretty awesome!

Offline Canadanne

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #471 on: November 05, 2019, 07:39:04 PM »

No idea - I don’t think even our Kelly has done ‘new’ MacPhisto but it’s pretty awesome!

Turns out it was created with the Facebook camera effect and then run through a filter to add texture. It looks so much like a pastel drawing or something... I've been hoping Kelly or another creative fan might do some art based on his new look, and this is just how I imagined it!