Author Topic: MacPhisto Worship Thread  (Read 43136 times)

Offline Canadanne

• Running to Stand Still
  • The Devil has all the best tunes...
Re: MacPhisto Worship Thread
« Reply #345 on: June 26, 2018, 09:25:49 PM »
MacPhisto in maximum troll mode tonight, haha! And he sang for us! :D

Offline JTNash

• Numb
« Reply #346 on: June 29, 2018, 07:27:23 PM »
Some Howard Stern cat called and got though to Trump on Air Force one.

Itís tome for MacPhisto to call.

Offline Albono

• Child of Grace
« Reply #347 on: July 02, 2018, 03:59:06 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
More You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login at the show last night!

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I quite like the glitchy moments where he's not entirely one or the other...

our man could totally be a good actor if he wanted to!
creepy af!

Offline Canadanne

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #348 on: July 05, 2018, 04:36:57 PM »
And so MacPhisto's first North American tour has come to an end. I'm really going to miss hearing his reactions to the news. What a shame Vlad and Donny are holding their summit during the tour's summer break - that'll be a proud day for the old devil!

What were everyone's favourite speeches or highlights thereof? These were just some of mine:

-- The fantastic You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. I really want to hear more MacPhisto stuff from rehearsals! (Does anyone know what You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is referring to?? Were there plans to have him make phone calls at one point? I've heard nothing about this.)

-- "When you don't believe that I exist, that's when I do my best work." Especially at some of the earlier shows when he said it in a really sinister voice!

-- The speech at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. It felt a bit more improvised, varying the script with local humour and a very topical news reference. Plus, "Who d'you think turned the 680 into the 280?" really captured MacPhisto's way of speaking from the original tour.

-- His wicked laugh after reciting the "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" line for the first time at San Jose 2. Brilliant!

-- "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" Ain't that the truth?

-- The various You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login he made when looking at his "reflection".

-- The way he said the names of various places. I particularly enjoyed "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" at LA1, "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" on the second night, his quirky pronunciation of "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login", and his mocking "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login"

-- The speech at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. The whole thing is perfectly in character, "It feels like I'm making a comeback - d'you get that feeling?" is the best example of the "classic" MacPhisto voice that I've heard this year, and the "Get with it, Vladdy-Vlad" part cracks me up every time. ;D

-- Those... new... teeth!! The level of detail that's gone into his animated face is really quite impressive. I just adore the eyes and the teeth.

-- His insistence on calling modern smartphones "telephones" is just so very him, as is referring to computers in general as "your zeroes and ones".

-- MacPhisto addressing Bono with "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login". :D Anyone else reminded of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login?!

-- "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login"

-- The You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login at Chicago 2. Why did he only wear this once?!?! It's so much more showbizzy!

-- The eyeshadow he's been wearing since Nashville. It looks sooooooo good whenever the screen flickers between his two faces, especially when he does a lot of acting with his eyes (like You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).

-- His extra-evil delivery of "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" in Atlanta, audibly freaking out some of the audience. Hahaha.

-- The only time he blew a kiss on the whole tour was on my birthday. I mean, that's no coincidence, right? :P

-- Hearing him really let rip at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, which I hadn't expected at all. The "tiny hands" line was amusingly subtle (I didn't pick up on the joke while listening to it live, and only realised who it was aimed at when I saw his gesture in the video). In the same speech we also had a great range of his laughs, a delightful pronunciation of his own name, a few words in French, and "f***ing" twice. ;)

-- The new and extended version of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login at Montreal 2. I love the way they've been mixing up the lyrics - will each country in Europe get their own customised verse, perhaps? (Making his role as the Devil more overt on this tour has been such a cool thing to see, as well as being necessary to avoid any misinterpretation.)

-- The speech in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. They've been somewhat reluctant to mention Trump specifically, so this was such an unexpected and hilarious treat. I love the way MacPhisto sees him as a child in his care!

-- Little echoes of his speeches from 1993, like "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login", and nostalgia for the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. It's the same old MacPhisto alright. :)

-- The speech at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. I love his little chuckle when the crowd cheer in response to his name, and portraying the Singapore summit as an adorable playdate between your own kid and the neighbour's was just *amazing*. I think this was my favourite speech of them all!

-- MacPhisto's grumpy attack on the football team at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, followed by "It was meeeee that cancelled the invitation!" with that cheeky raised eyebrow. ;D

-- His use of "the C-word" ("You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login") at Washington 1. He manages to convey so much in that one word and facial expression - the way he growls it through gritted teeth as if it's genuinely distasteful on a devil's tongue, while simultaneously tittering like a kid who's dared to say a naughty word. Probably his single best moment on the tour for me!

-- "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" I just knew he would mention that particular news story, the moment I first saw the headline.

-- "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" (And his You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for the idea of it!)

-- The way he whispers "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" at New York 1. Also his spooky eyes when he says "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login"!

-- Hearing MacPhisto sing Sympathy For The Devil at the last few shows. I particularly liked the way he sang the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login at New York 3.

-- MacPhisto You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login at New York 2. I can't stop laughing at the way he says "Ooh, sensitive little snowflakes!", his little shrug and mischievous chuckle when he says "Conservatives offended by... nothing!", and the faux-shocked hand on his cheek when he says "That would be awful!"

-- All of his different laughs on this tour. The ones where he sounded exactly like his You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, and the wheezy ones, and the dirty cackles, and the evil sniggers... they were all contagious and made me smile so much. I love hearing MacPhisto so happy, even if it's because the world is going to hell in a handbasket!

-- The You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login on his face when he says "Fancy, clever liberals" at the final show.

-- "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" AMEN!

Offline laoghaire

• Staring at the Sun
  • Will you be back tomorrow?
« Reply #349 on: July 05, 2018, 06:13:14 PM »
I don't think it was the football team he was chiding.

I liked the eye shadow. Come at me.

Offline Canadanne

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #350 on: July 05, 2018, 06:39:20 PM »
I don't think it was the football team he was chiding.

Sure it was - he's on Trump's side, of course! (Which translates to the football players doing good, important stuff in reality.)

I liked the eye shadow. Come at me.

.....Did someone *not* like it??

Offline laoghaire

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #351 on: July 05, 2018, 06:45:24 PM »
I've seen some comments about Bono's (not MacPhisto's) eye... hmm, eyeliner. Not eyeshadow. Ok. Ignore me. Carry on.

Yeah but the invitation that was cancelled was the White House's. The Philly Eagles did not issue, and therefore did not cancel, the invitation to the White House.

Offline Canadanne

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #352 on: July 05, 2018, 06:50:19 PM »
Yeah but the invitation that was cancelled was the White House's. The Philly Eagles did not issue, and therefore did not cancel, the invitation to the White House.

I know. MacPhisto, like Trump, thought the players were getting "too big for their boots" and withdrew the invitation.

Offline JTNash

• Numb
« Reply #353 on: July 05, 2018, 07:13:46 PM »
Iím excited for Europe canít wait to see what heís got up his sleeve

Offline Canadanne

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #354 on: July 05, 2018, 07:18:28 PM »

So... many... possibilities!

Offline Kurukira

• Numb
  • Don't Expect, Suggest.
« Reply #355 on: July 05, 2018, 10:07:52 PM »

I'm DROOLING just thinking about it, he can REALLY let rip once he's back home!  By the way, here's another great MacPhisto line that took me a minute to get - "Yes Donald, that DOES look like an elephant!"

Offline JTNash

• Numb
« Reply #356 on: July 06, 2018, 07:37:56 AM »

I'm DROOLING just thinking about it, he can REALLY let rip once he's back home!  By the way, here's another great MacPhisto line that took me a minute to get - "Yes Donald, that DOES look like an elephant!"
good one!

Offline Canadanne

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #357 on: July 06, 2018, 07:52:56 AM »
By the way, here's another great MacPhisto line that took me a minute to get - "Yes Donald, that DOES look like an elephant!"

;D

Offline laoghaire

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #358 on: July 06, 2018, 10:31:13 AM »
Ok, I admit it. I've been churning that one around for weeks but it eludes me.

Help?

Offline Canadanne

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #359 on: July 07, 2018, 01:31:09 PM »
Ok, I admit it. I've been churning that one around for weeks but it eludes me.

Help?

The elephant line? I took it as a reference to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login...