Author Topic: ANY ONE ELSE " EXCITED " ABOUT THE NEW TOUR STAGE ?  (Read 3538 times)

smee

Re: ANY ONE ELSE " EXCITED " ABOUT THE NEW TOUR STAGE ?
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2015, 01:34:13 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
After several threads were ruined by cry babys and kill joys its time for us positive fans to unite and express our excitement for the new tour stage. NO kill JOYS PLEASE !
Grow up!! People are allowed to have an opinion of their own......even if it doesnt agree with yours, as suprising as this may seem to you!

Offline u2CanHappenToAnyone

• Stateless
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2015, 07:03:27 AM »
After several threads were ruined by cry babys and kill joys its time for us positive fans to unite and express our excitement for the new tour stage. NO kill JOYS PLEASE !
Grow up!! People are allowed to have an opinion of their own......even if it doesnt agree with yours, as suprising as this may seem to you!

Right back at ya.

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
  • Im born again to the latest sound
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2015, 09:24:22 AM »
Which tours have you seen? I've only seen 360, and that caused this.  :)

1993- Zoomerang at the MCG. It was $65 for a ticket, I was a poor student first year out of school, up in the stands.
1998- POPMART in Melbourne (one show only in Melbourne). Ticket was $100, camped out over night to buy the tickets, and got within a couple rows of the front.
2010- 360 in Moscow. Flew from Siberia especially for the show. Went with another friend. Ticket was still $100 12 years later. Got pretty close to the front of the stadium.

I usually watch on from a distance as they criss cross all over America on every tour. You guys don't know how lucky you are.

You've seen three iconic U2 tours! (Those 90's ones were very pricey!) So far, I've seen only one tour. I am absolutely compelled to absorb as much as possible in the time that is left to see them live. ♥

I hope you will see this tour when it changes to stadiums and that you'll love it as well! :)

Offline dwaltman

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2015, 01:21:20 PM »

I think you are reading too much into Zimbo's thread.  I have to agree there is quite a bit of whining going on....more first world problems.  Zimbo just wanted a thread to share the EXCITEMENT of the tour without all the killjoys.   Nothing wrong with that....I welcome it too.  All the negativity can be a real downer.  It's why I started to avoid the faculty lounge at my school.

Offline Jswallow

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2015, 01:56:13 PM »
Thing is people are whinging even before the 1st gig ,, lets just see what happens in a week & a bit i think everyone will be pleased with what they see :-)  on this forum theres some right negative people.. were really lucky our favourite band are still together

Offline VoodooDolly

• Refugee
  • Scream without raising your voice...
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2015, 02:38:27 PM »
I'm sooooo excited. Chicago 1 will be my third time seeing them and my first in GA. Even though my husband and I are preparing to move back to Texas from California in less than two weeks and I then have a Disney World trip coming up right after that, I think I'm most excited about seeing the boys again.  ;)

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2015, 02:47:59 PM »
I'm sooooo excited. Chicago 1 will be my third time seeing them and my first in GA. Even though my husband and I are preparing to move back to Texas from California in less than two weeks and I then have a Disney World trip coming up right after that, I think I'm most excited about seeing the boys again.  ;)

Awww! That's awesome! Look for me in GA so I can say hi!! :) I'll likely be wearing an @U2.com fundraiser shirt. ;) Enjoy!

Offline VoodooDolly

• Refugee
  • Scream without raising your voice...
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2015, 03:14:02 PM »

Awww! That's awesome! Look for me in GA so I can say hi!! :) I'll likely be wearing an @U2.com fundraiser shirt. ;) Enjoy!

Sounds good!! I can't wait. I'll probably be in my Acrobat fundraiser shirt  ;)

smee

« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2015, 03:55:57 PM »
can i just clarify something....im UBER excited for the music on the tour

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2015, 11:10:35 PM »
can i just clarify something....im UBER excited for the music on the tour

You are not alone!! :D

Offline Parsons

• Child of Grace
  • I've seen love conquer the great divide.
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2015, 04:19:25 PM »
Thing is people are whinging even before the 1st gig ,, lets just see what happens in a week & a bit i think everyone will be pleased with what they see :-)  on this forum theres some right negative people.. were really lucky our favourite band are still together
+1

iehomecoming

« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2015, 12:54:00 PM »
Not really concerned with the stage, the Claw was a thematically detached distraction,  I actually prefer the more basic approach.

with exception of SFS I'm excited to hear the new songs live.

Not so excited about the rest of the set list based on current reports.

And no , I will hold on to my tickets thank you.

Offline zimbo

• Stateless
  • under blue moon i saw you
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2015, 04:33:49 PM »
glad to  see some positivety for a change.