Author Topic: Happy Birthday BONO  (Read 731 times)

Offline zeeTV

• Numb
  • But I can change the world in me... REJOICE
Happy Birthday BONO
« on: May 10, 2015, 02:30:11 AM »
To our dearest B Man... happy 55th birthday darling.
Thank you for giving us so many happy, joyful and mind blowing experiences.
Honestly the music you produced at times saved my life, and I will forever be greatful.
One day... ONE DAY .. we will meet, but till then I will forever be taken aback by your musical geniuses, big heart, daggy leather outfits and that smile.
Bless you xx

Offline zeeTV

• Numb
  • But I can change the world in me... REJOICE
Re: Happy Birthday BONO
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2015, 02:47:59 AM »
My sister Amina, also sends Bono a Big Happy Birthday. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She has a form of Muscular Dystrophy ... and the band, and their music has always been the easiest way possible throughout all her struggles to express herself.

Offline Chargedvt

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2015, 03:56:26 AM »
He may be 55 but he is looking great and fighting fit, especially after the bicycle debacle.
I agree with the OP... he has created great music that has helped me in times of troubles and been a large part of the last 23 years of my life.

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2015, 03:59:45 AM »
We may have to combine threads here. But as always, Happy Birthday Bono! You look Magnificent!

I am forever grateful for Bono for showing me that I and my contribution to the world matter and that anyone can make a difference; that there is light and growth from any tragedy that befalls me and that it will not define me, but it will contribute to the person I become. But above all, I am grateful for the lesson to always be true to myself and not deny the person I am.

WookieeWarrior10

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2015, 08:17:52 AM »
Happy Birthday, Bono!

Offline Kurukira

• Numb
  • Don't Expect, Suggest.
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2015, 02:36:32 PM »
I send my B-day wishes to Bono, he has been an incredible presence in my life in many different ways.  This has gone on for over 2 decades in my life and there have been some things he did that I liked and some that I hated.  What it boils down to is that I'm grateful that I have been able to bask in this man's rather unique talents.

Having said all that, I really hope that his recent experiences do afford him the chance to keep himself in better shape overall.  With the tour about to start he still has a fair bit to go towards a full recovery.  I pray that he will keep himself safe on the road...