Author Topic: SPOILER: Official Rogers Arena, Vancouver, British Columbia - Setlist - 5/14/15  (Read 28638 times)

Offline The Unknown Caller

• Holy Joe
  • TORIIIIIINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Explains why they sold out so fast every time. I can't get over how close everywhere in GA seems to be!

Offline ElJayVee

• Airborne Ranger
  • Love is clockworks and cold steel
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Could we get some pictures of that new PA system Bono keeps bragging about? :)

There are lots posted on AtU2's Twitter  :)

Offline rlabs19

• Refugee
Official U2 twitter just tweeted "1 hour: Countdown to Innocence + Experience tour." I guess they are starting at 8:30 PST instead of 7:30 PST?

Offline Thunder Peel

• Up With the Sun
Official U2 twitter just tweeted "1 hour: Countdown to Innocence + Experience tour." I guess they are starting at 8:30 PST instead of 7:30 PST?

Weird. That might explain why Q104.3 said they'll interview the Bono and The Edge at 11, just before the show.

Offline ElJayVee

• Airborne Ranger
Bono woke up late from a nap?

Offline The Unknown Caller

• Holy Joe
  • TORIIIIIINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
8:30 makes a lot more sense.

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
  • Im born again to the latest sound
At 11:30 am today, I had GA tickets for TONIGHT's show in my Ticketmaster cart. Don't forget to check for GAs once the stage is in. I follow a few places on Twitter and that's how I found about it. I was so close to flying to Vancouver yesterday. Even this am, the last flight from here at 7:30am would have gotten me to Vancouver at 1pm. Sigh...

Offline Parsons

• Child of Grace
  • I've seen love conquer the great divide.
I think a lot of people are presuming there's going to be a opening act and are taking their sweet time.

Offline ElJayVee

• Airborne Ranger
West coast, slower pace  8)

Offline Parsons

• Child of Grace
  • I've seen love conquer the great divide.
At 11:30 am today, I had GA tickets for TONIGHT's show in my Ticketmaster cart. Don't forget to check for GAs once the stage is in. I follow a few places on Twitter and that's how I found about it. I was so close to flying to Vancouver yesterday. Even this am, the last flight from here at 7:30am would have gotten me to Vancouver at 1pm. Sigh...

Nice tip Mom !

Offline jabw10

• Airborne Ranger
  • I'm more than you know...
Nice tip Mom !
I noticed that, too! Got me thinking about NYC & that @U2 party...

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
Nice tip Mom !
I noticed that, too! Got me thinking about NYC & that @U2 party...

8)

COME!! I have an extra hotel room right there for July 29-Aug. 1 and I kept it just in case. It's a single queen bed room. I booked another hotel with two queen beds. My daughter is now coming for the 31st, but her friend lives on Staten Island, so she may be staying with him that night and going to the beach the next day. We are definitely going to the party and the last two shows as well as the first two shows. Then I still have tickets for the 27th...

Just took the Guinness out of the freezer. I'll got put it back in since it's another 15 mins. for the livestream! ;)

Offline imaginary friend

• Airborne Ranger
  • the vaccine for your wack scene
106.7 FM in Detroit's also one of the stations carrying the show live. You might even be able to pick their signal up in Cleveland if the weather's right.

Probably be better off finding a local station, though.

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
I'm listening live online, but if I were in the car, I'd definitely want to know where those iHeart stations are on the dial! ;)

jimothy17

Any other ways of listening without having to use iHeart?