Author Topic: Worried about my Chicago seats…Section 118  (Read 2321 times)

Offline p8ru2

• Precious Stone
Re: Worried about my Chicago seats…Section 118
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2015, 09:18:59 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do ticket drops happen just a few days prior? Still makes my head spin I'm worrying about a ticket drop when I used my presale code for these tickets…..I thought these were my "sweet seats"

Thanks for everyone's advice & help. I'm trying to keep the perspective that at the very least I get to be in the building with this amazing band and sharing it with my sweet daughter.

You're welcome.  It's very confusing & frustrating for many. 

Usually a few days before up to the day. There's a dedicated atu2 "Ticket drop" thread that's been started - suggest you sign up for its notifications on that thread as well as directly with your TM account. 

Offline wlomaco

• Stateless
Re: Worried about my Chicago seats…Section 118
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2015, 09:19:33 AM »
I'd try to keep that perspective in mind, but as a FYI, Twitter announced ticket drops (including GA) for Phoenix yesterday and that concert is tomorrow night.   So, yes, announced just a few days ahead of time.  When I asked the United Center woman today about trading in my ticket, she said that was not possible because the 25th was sold out, and to take it up with TM.  I'd go the ticket drop route if you want to get new tickets.  Otherwise, yes, you will have a corner/behind view based on what United Center just told me about my 120's.  However, you WILL be close, and most of the action appears to be on the I stage/catwalk.