Author Topic: Attention L.A. Concert Goers, Doors will open at 6:30pm.  (Read 4294 times)

Offline ~Ultra*U2*Love~

• Numb
  • Blessings not just for the ones who kneel, luckily
Re: Attention L.A. Concert Goers, Doors will open at 6:30pm.
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2015, 08:41:35 PM »
Guess we have to wait until Tues to truly know!

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
  • Im born again to the latest sound
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2015, 01:54:20 PM »
Outside of The Forum right now. No GA folks to be found. Semis are here and one more just arrived. Talked to security guard and we both found it unusual that no fans were hanging around yet. My girl and I are off to check out Hollywood!

Offline lorijane

• Airborne Ranger
  • We picked the right band
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2015, 02:17:28 PM »
mdmom and others, have you seen this LA Forum GA policies?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Of course there could be an unofficial official line somewhere.

Waffles

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2015, 02:18:04 PM »
Outside of The Forum right now. No GA folks to be found. Semis are here and one more just arrived. Talked to security guard and we both found it unusual that no fans were hanging around yet. My girl and I are off to check out Hollywood!

Not sure what everyones knowledge is of the city, but it definitely isnt a place you want to camp in. With homeless and gangs everywhere, the chance of getting robbed are very high. Especially, if the venue says you have to camp somewhere else. I would call the forum a safe zone tomorrow and everything else a risk zone.

Offline shaz1992

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2015, 02:55:21 PM »

Thanks for the update!  I was considering going there today to check out the scene, and you just saved me a 1.5 hour round trip!  I appreciate it! :)

Waffles

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2015, 03:46:41 PM »
GAGAGAGAGAGA IM GONNA SCREAM MY Head off. There's 4 people who have started a ga line and are already feeling that entitlement and sense that they are the official line. I'm not gonna say where but it's ridiculous!

Waffles

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2015, 03:52:54 PM »
On a side note, one of these ridiculous people stole a data sheet with edges guitar equipment settings. On that list are the guitar settings for sleep like a baby, and nyd
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 03:55:30 PM by Waffles »

Offline Stateless

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2015, 06:43:09 PM »

Not sure what everyones knowledge is of the city, but it definitely isnt a place you want to camp in. With homeless and gangs everywhere, the chance of getting robbed are very high. Especially, if the venue says you have to camp somewhere else. I would call the forum a safe zone tomorrow and everything else a risk zone.

Exactly.  Me and my wife are spending a few nights and we decided to get a hotel near the L.A. X Airport instead of staying near The Forum.   I never had an issue going to past events at the Forum, but I still would be cautious and watch your six.

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2015, 07:19:03 PM »
Thanks for the info. We're used to being in cities and today kids were playing and people were out and about.

I will DIE IF that stolen sheet turns out to be real! Please, yes!

Not sure you could even get onto the Forum's parking lot. The activity sides' entrances were guarded. You could likely walk from the opposite side.  ;)

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2015, 11:15:58 PM »
Drove by the Forum about an hour or so ago and across the street from the tunnel entrance were no more than 15 GA fans with a homemade sign, U2GA, hanging on the adjacent fence. A bit chilly out tonight, so I hope they dressed warmly.

Safe travels to the show tomorrow! See everyone then, but I guess we won't know if we do! ;)

So excited!

Offline SlyDanner

• Precious Stone
  • A white dope on punk staring into the flash.
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2015, 11:31:59 PM »
Wristbands :(  This is from U2 Fans group on FB

Is this a joke?  Or just the GA storm troopers publishing their nonsense as an attempt to legitimize it? 

Offline Parsons

• Child of Grace
  • I've seen love conquer the great divide.
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2015, 11:38:27 PM »

Is this a joke?  Or just the GA storm troopers publishing their nonsense as an attempt to legitimize it?

I'm not going to be bullied or bamboozled this time by any of these fans who think their entitled to make up their own set of rules and regulations.

Offline SlyDanner

• Precious Stone
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2015, 11:42:13 PM »

I'm not going to be bullied or bamboozled this time by any of these fans who think their entitled to make up their own set of rules and regulations.

Same here.

Waffles

« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2015, 11:55:02 PM »
Lol, 45 people who are claiming their line is the official venues and are requiring people to sign on their clip board tonight. 45 freakin line nazis already. I can't even imagine New York in 2 months.

Offline SlyDanner

• Precious Stone
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2015, 12:08:31 AM »
Lol, 45 people who are claiming their line is the official venues and are requiring people to sign on their clip board tonight. 45 freakin line nazis already. I can't even imagine New York in 2 months.

Waffles, I'm curious... if you were to tell them 'f*** off, I'll line up when the Forum lets me at 9am tomorrow and I really don't give a sh** about your list' what would they say?  How does that work?