Author Topic: Attention L.A. Concert Goers, Doors will open at 6:30pm.  (Read 4279 times)

Offline jc619er

• Numb
Re: Attention L.A. Concert Goers, Doors will open at 6:30pm.
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2015, 08:19:32 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is there any off site parking around there where I won't have to pay what I'm sure is $20 in parking? The Forum is one LA venue I've never been to and will now be there twice this week. Thanks in advance.

I park on Aerick St., which is off Prairie, 4 blocks north of Manchester.  It is the first street you can park on without any permit restrictions.  I've been parking there for the last 25+ years.

Thanks for the great tip! We parked there last night and it was easy in/out.

Yeah I really can't thank you enough for this tip. Used this both for Tuesday night and last night and it was perfect. Made the whole experience so much easier and it's always nice saving 20 plus dollars on parking.

Offline EdgeFest [Zenmaster360]

• Airborne Ranger
  • My blog: mrstheedge.com
Re: Attention L.A. Concert Goers, Doors will open at 6:30pm.
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2015, 12:39:05 PM »
Haven't posted on awhile. Went yesterday, and the show was decent. Unfortunately, the Venus is using the fans fake line as the real one and only 240 wristbands given out. Otherwise, just show up at 7:00. Security and staff had no clue what to do. Everyone was just yelling at each other and beer was all over the floor. Had some moron come up to me and say get the f**k away. Unreal. Nonetheless, I was happy to hear california

Anyway... remember back before the first shows that I was trying to tell you guys about how these jerks 'run' their own lines and everyone kept throwing 'venue policy' at me?

Told you that would be the way it ends up - there will always be this elite gang who will be the bane of everyone else's existence.  If you think you can just do your time in line and it will be fair, good luck.  You had to become friends with some nasty individuals about 15 years ago to have a chance.