Author Topic: my memrobilia collection  (Read 6723 times)

Offline Michael Samuelle

• Babyface
  • Michael & Nikita
my memrobilia collection
« on: November 06, 2008, 10:09:27 PM »
check it out

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[/img]

Offline Michael Samuelle

• Babyface
  • Michael & Nikita
Re: my memrobilia collection
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 10:11:06 PM »

I forgot this gem. I have more pics but I didn't want to crash the system, lol

Offline God, Part II

• Party Girl/Boy
  • Rock and roll doggie!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2008, 05:50:30 AM »
Cool stuff; I have the album covers poster hanging at my desk at work.  Other than the RATTLE AND HUM official 1-sheet poster, I don't have much else in the way of this kind of memorabilia.  I've spent the bulk of my money on collecting over 207 U2 and U2-related CDs, as well as everything they have on DVD and LaserDisc.  The music's where it's at, so my thrills of just looking at band pictures all day is a bit limited.

Offline Van the Man Fan

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2008, 02:24:53 PM »
Wow, nice collection there.  I have U2 by U2 and the albums and most of the official concerts on dvd but that's it.

InThisHeartland

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2008, 03:19:52 PM »
wow. thats crazy! crazy good! hmm i have the CDs: Best of 80-90, HTDAAB, UABRS, Joshua Tree, Remastered Joshua Tree, and Remastered Boy. mine is nothin compared to this!

Offline Starfish

• Acrobat
  • Yay, it's Larry!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2008, 01:00:01 AM »
Your room looks great! Whatever little I have is stored carefully out of sight. When you live in a U2 unfriendly environment, you can't flaunt your stuff too much.  :(  Someone might "accidentally" get rid of it (Oh, I didn't know it was yours, I'm sorry).

Offline THRILLHO

• Holy Joe
  • The sun won't melt our wings tonight
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2008, 05:03:48 PM »
I have 70+ U2 cds, over 90 bootlegs <mainly concerts> and all the dvds/vhs tapes they've released. I have about 12 posters, and the "At the End of the World" novel, plus 2 Elevation tour shirts, my fav being the baseball style long blue sleeved Elevation shirt with "U2" on the back in big letters

Offline vickidvm

• Numb
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2008, 09:26:28 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I forgot this gem. I have more pics but I didn't want to crash the system, lol

I love this!  Never knew it existed... Must look on Ebay now!!

Offline zooey

• Elevated
  • Boom Cha
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2008, 02:28:54 PM »
I've got all the Rolling Stone mags with them on the cover (as well as a bunch of posters and tees and CDs and DVDs).  I'd like to get all the Spin mags and Guitar player ones too.  And of course I'm hoping for that one Blender cover for christmas.

I love the Red Rocks poster!

Offline Ultraviolet [ACAAs Polisher of Shiny PopMart Basses]

• Child of Grace
  • Babe, it must be art!
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2008, 10:22:05 PM »
Ooh, I've gotta find a Zooropa poster! Where'd you get yours? I've got that lovely album-cover poster (up to ATYCLB), as well as 5 vinyls and a couple of t-shirts. (I'm hoping to expand the collection come Christmas... ;) )

Offline Dark Angel

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • Oh HAI
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2008, 01:51:15 AM »
Your room looks great! Whatever little I have is stored carefully out of sight. When you live in a U2 unfriendly environment, you can't flaunt your stuff too much.  :(  Someone might "accidentally" get rid of it (Oh, I didn't know it was yours, I'm sorry).

thats what happened with my Auchtung Baby CD, by one of my old room mates! (I had to hold myself back from crying)

Offline guitarz

• Wanderer
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2008, 10:02:50 AM »
When you live in a U2 unfriendly environment,

That must be hard to go by,.... I'm sad for you.  :(

I've got all the albums of course, all the DVD's, a lot of bootleg shows, most of "The Complete U2" by iTunes, and a beannie hat...
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 10:11:31 AM by guitarz »

• Child of Grace
  • Babe, it must be art!
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2008, 01:52:15 PM »

thats what happened with my Auchtung Baby CD, by one of my old room mates! (I had to hold myself back from crying)

Oh my god. Who...? Why...? Why? WHY?!  :'(

I'm sorry... I would definitely be crying...
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 01:53:48 PM by Ultraviolet »

• Child of Grace
  • Babe, it must be art!
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2008, 01:53:22 PM »

I've got all the albums of course, all the DVD's, a lot of bootleg shows, most of "The Complete U2" by iTunes, and a beannie hat...

My best friend knitted me an Edge beanie cap with Product(RED) yarn for my birthday!  ;D I was absolutely psyched.

Offline guitarz

• Wanderer
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2008, 01:39:46 AM »

My best friend knitted me an Edge beanie cap with Product(RED) yarn for my birthday!  ;D I was absolutely psyched.

Wow, that's cool !!! Do you wear it at times ??  :o