Author Topic: Will MSG "Bridges" Obstruct view of the screen?  (Read 5231 times)

Offline bonorules

• Headache in a Suitcase
Re: Will MSG "Bridges" Obstruct view of the screen?
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2015, 03:52:14 PM »
I don't have any pictures I can post, but for NYC 2 I was in row 18 of section 210 and could see the entire screen and both stages just fine.  I sat in section 105 for NYC 1 and actually liked being up that high the next night to get the full view of everything that goes on during the show.  They even had the video feeds for the screens you can see in the NY Post picture on to give you a closer view of the band on the stages. 

Offline stonjason17

• Babyface
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2015, 08:59:42 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here's the view from the last row of section 210, had no issues seeing anything on the screen the whole show.

This was from before the show, it actually drops down even lower during the show

Offline stonjason17

• Babyface
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2015, 09:01:31 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline stonjason17

• Babyface
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2015, 09:06:31 PM »

Hope these ease your fears, it will be a great show from anywhere!!!

Offline mifyanks

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2015, 01:15:53 PM »
Thanks so much for the pictures stonjason17! I'm in the last row of 209 tomorrow night and was a little nervous. These definitely help!

Offline Fastcars12

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2015, 04:53:08 PM »
Stonjason you are awesome!  I'm in 210 on Thursday and have been stressing it (especially since we had GA last Thursday). Feeling so much better about it now. Thanks!