Author Topic: Best place to stand at MSG with Mom :-)  (Read 416 times)

Offline BalconyTV

• Numb
Best place to stand at MSG with Mom :-)
« on: June 16, 2015, 08:52:18 AM »
Ok, so going to MSG U2 with my brother and my mom. Made sense at the time of booking.

So the question is, where should we aim to stand. I just realised my mum is not the tallest person in the world, which will surely be an issue in GA.

My initial thinking was the back rail to take in the screens, but if she's short, maybe being best trying to get to the front rail.

All advice welcome.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 09:06:29 AM by BalconyTV »

WookieeWarrior10

Re: Best place to stand at MSG with Mom :-)
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2015, 09:58:15 AM »
Haven't been to a show, so don't expect me to be the most reliable source. But from what I've heard on the forum, there should be lots of room. There is a ton of rail space, if you are willing to get that close and miss the video screens.

Offline lorijane

• Airborne Ranger
  • We picked the right band
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2015, 10:15:13 AM »
I'm a mom, also pretty short (5'4"), and in Denver we stood about halfway between the catwalk rail and the red zone rail, about in the middle of the length of the
 catwalk. It was a compromise, as I wanted to be able to see all three stages and the screen. I never had a problem with tall people blocking my view, and we were not very far from all four of the band members a some point, as they roam. Have fun! Moms are okay! :)

Offline BalconyTV

• Numb
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2015, 02:24:27 PM »
any more thoughts here...?