Author Topic: Has anyone else sold their tickets to upcoming shows because same setlist?  (Read 4569 times)

Offline bigjohn3574

• Babyface
Very interested to see how Chicago goes. Wonder is the 1st set will be the same with the exception of Out of Control/Electric Company and the Angel/Desire/Troubles/One changes

Offline flycasual

• Babyface
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Very interested to see how Chicago goes. Wonder is the 1st set will be the same with the exception of Out of Control/Electric Company and the Angel/Desire/Troubles/One changes

I was there last night for Chicago 1, and they didn't play Angel, Desire, Troubles, OR One. (They played Electric Co. rather than Out of Control.)

Offline bigjohn3574

• Babyface

I was there last night for Chicago 1, and they didn't play Angel, Desire, Troubles, OR One. (They played Electric Co. rather than Out of Control.)

Sorry, I meant that I wonder on night two, will they play the same first set with Out of Control in the 2nd spot..then in the second set, song 14 be Desire/Angel, song 15 be Stuck in Moment/Volcano then One in the Encores

If you are going, Enjoy...

Offline jc619er

• Numb
I don't mind that it ended up being basically the same setlists back to back night. I wish they'd work in more change up songs, but the lineup they have going right now really works and I was very entertained both nights I went in LA. And if they come back around to the west coast I'll definitely go again. I love this tour, the stage setup and their energy. The only let down has been the merch.

Offline 2HeartsBoston

• Wanderer
Hey I like Stats..
I got a Stones song played in 05 because of stats. After reading online exactly how many times on the then current tour, Memory Motel had been played .. O and nearing tours end. I was lucky enough to be sitting at the next table to Jagger at a Boston Restaurant asked him if it had been played, and simply said perhaps we will get a little magic ?
He put it in the set... jaw dropping!! so stats are indeed helpful!

Offline Primavera

• Babyface
I saw the first 2 Montreal shows and the 2 Toronto shows. From night-to-night there's enough change for me, and there was enough space between Montreal and Toronto for me to get all excited again.

Kinda glad Toronto didn't have 4 shows because I probably would've have bought for all 4 but seeing how they've handled the multiple night cities I'm not too impressed by nights 3/4 (compared to nights 1/2). aving said that, i would definitely like to see the final 2 NYC shows.