Author Topic: I+E Chicago night 1 set list June 24. *SPOILERS*  (Read 2838 times)

Offline HolyHandGrenade

• Stateless
Re: I+E Chicago night 1 set list June 24. *SPOILERS*
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2015, 01:36:58 PM »
Larry gave me a high five, so last night was a success in my book.

Bono was being stingy with said hand to hand contact, perhaps he didn't want people to get sick.

Also, I think this may have a wide range of opinions, but I think they spent too much time inside the screen.

Offline VeddHedd

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2015, 01:41:31 PM »
What time did they come onstage?

Waffles

« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2015, 01:45:47 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bono was being stingy with said hand to hand contact, perhaps he didn't want people to get sick.

Also, I think this may have a wide range of opinions, but I think they spent too much time inside the screen.

I don't think it's them spending too much time, but they're not using the screen to its full potential to have fun. They just stand inside of it with some boring footage for some songs when they could be doing more cool things like cedarwood road. The audience gets so bored and unsure what's happening in invisible. Have larry running from a dragon lol. Put the band in an animated trabant  when they play "one". What ever happened to Bono talking to young Bono in rehearsals? Ultraviolet could be epic with laser lights inside the screen. I wanted them to use the same effects and mic as in the invisible commercial
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 01:49:11 PM by Waffles »

Offline kezug

• Babyface
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2015, 04:19:50 PM »

Thread made!

What is the purpose of this thread?  Where is the set list?

Offline jenniferh aka jen

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2015, 05:42:54 PM »

Thread made!

What is the purpose of this thread?  Where is the set list?

When I get back from Chicago I will update the thread with the set list. I was hoping others would be kind enough to do this while I was gone.....

Offline ck256

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2015, 07:33:02 PM »
Here is the setlist:

:)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Volcanogirl

• Elevated
  • The goal is Elevation !
« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2015, 01:06:22 AM »

I don't think it's them spending too much time, but they're not using the screen to its full potential to have fun. They just stand inside of it with some boring footage for some songs when they could be doing more cool things like cedarwood road. The audience gets so bored and unsure what's happening in invisible. Have larry running from a dragon lol. Put the band in an animated trabant  when they play "one". What ever happened to Bono talking to young Bono in rehearsals? Ultraviolet could be epic with laser lights inside the screen. I wanted them to use the same effects and mic as in the invisible commercial

It would be awesome to see a hologram of McPhisto at the show, and Bono talking to him.
But i'm so happy to see them play, that i find it great anyway.
Inside the screen with Invisible? Making note of it  ;)

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
  • Im born again to the latest sound
« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2015, 02:13:15 AM »
South side mid catwalk rail with my daughter and a forum friend. Daughter's first show this tour. She cried and more than once. So much closeness to each band member. Unforgettable!

Offline spanner

• Numb
« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2015, 10:44:20 AM »
Considering bono was feeling I'll he managed to pull it off ,I was a bit worried early during vertigo because he seemed to struggle but I thought as show went on he seemed to get through it and to me it was one of the best U2 shows I've seen , til last night :p we were mid rail front row and to be that close was just mid blowing .we had numbers 65/66 our friends turned up 6hrs later than us and got 154/155 and stood front rail right next to us.last night Chicago 2 we turned up at 10 am got 101/102 in line and got front row of the e/stage . Loved hearing ordinary love live didn't expect that ,I thought the first part of the show was really dark from Sunday til Uteotw , love raised by wolves ,still working on the acoustic version of sunday ,the second half kicking off with invisible and even better ... Then mysterious ways really lighted the whole mood and They kicked on from there with lots of hits.great show ,even the over played hits I've complained about seemed to have a bit more energy including pride.cant wait for the rest of the Chicago shows to see what there going to bring us :)