Author Topic: Dos I+E Have The Worst Encore of Any U2 Tour?  (Read 2369 times)

Offline Droo

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • don't expect, suggest
Re: Dos I+E Have The Worst Encore of Any U2 Tour?
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2015, 11:56:00 PM »
Any encore that includes Ultra Violet in one phase, and then Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me in another, plus Moment of Surrender, is a winner, despite the limp and inferior rendition of With or Without You that plagued the entire 360 Tour.

Offline Bhawx10

• Stateless
  • Everything You Know is Wrong
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2015, 07:03:12 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Any encore that includes Ultra Violet in one phase, and then Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me in another, plus Moment of Surrender, is a winner, despite the limp and inferior rendition of With or Without You that plagued the entire 360 Tour.

This

Offline ultravioletlight

• Numb
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2015, 11:16:42 AM »
Exactly right.

Offline wlomaco

• Stateless
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2015, 05:48:13 PM »
I've heard some folks complain Bono let the crowd sing the first half of One during Chicago 2 encore.  He sang a few lines during the first half of the song, and then sang the whole second half.  It was the coolest encore in my view, the crowd singing every word in unison loudly was a chilling experience, and I think it was perfect.

The encore worked very well last night.  Bono letting the crowd sing One was a great way to end the show.

RedBullOverdose

« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2015, 06:20:47 PM »
I wish they go off stage and then sometimes but not every night come back out and do something like Out of Control and that's all folks!