Author Topic: Tour announcement March 9th  (Read 3928 times)

Offline Falling At Your Feet

• Party Girl/Boy
Re: Tour announcement March 9th
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2009, 12:57:18 PM »
some intersting info on playing outdoor shows in the US in October to December.

See the third post by "Carrick" on this thread

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Dream Out Loud

• Child of Grace
  • I'm Wide Awake....I'm Not Sleeping
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2009, 01:05:09 PM »
How are they going to play 25 outdoor shows in the US from September-December? Are they only playing the South and California?

why does it have to be outdoor?  there are plenty of domed stadiums here in the States.

Offline FishLips

• Stateless
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2009, 01:46:21 PM »
How are they going to play 25 outdoor shows in the US from September-December? Are they only playing the South and California?

why does it have to be outdoor?  there are plenty of domed stadiums here in the States.

Also, it's entirely possible that they schedule the outdoor stadiums in the North US & Canada for September through mid-October before heading south and indoors.  The weather doesn't usually get too cold until late October, especially here on the West Coast.  I'm sure they're taking all this into account.

And if it comes down to scheduling conflicts with certain cities due to football season, I'm hoping for a Spring/Summer 2010 return to NA.

Offline JaimeU2

• Babyface
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2009, 02:07:35 PM »
They can play in Canada in December because Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver have domes and these are the most probable cities, in order, for Canada.

The could play Boston, NY, Chicago in September ( I read September 10 for Boston at Foxboro); then Washington, Philly, Dallas in October; LA in November (not sure) and domes after such as Toronto, Montreal, Houston, Phoenix (Phoenix doesn't need a dome in November or December) and there are a lot of other domes within large cities.