Author Topic: My recent SUGGESTION emails to U2.  (Read 928 times)

Offline avard

• Wanderer
My recent SUGGESTION emails to U2.
« on: July 17, 2015, 09:03:41 PM »
Night one.  NYC.  Doors 6 pm.    Music. 7 pm.        4 minute long DRONE REDLIGHT INTRO of STREETS. Like the did when I saw them in jersey Hartford and Worcester  and the GARDEN.   WITH THE STUCK ON HOUSELIGHTS FOR THE FIRST SET.      I Trip through your wires TWICE indeed.

BLARING.     DARING.   EVENING WITH U2 OPENING WITH A 10 minute long STREeTS... Song DONE. ... Lights off.    Now about 7:45 ish.           Screen above starts flickering. .......spitting..... AT 8:30 U2 appear and play the WHOLE of Songs of Innocence. "EXPERIENCE".      Including Lucifer's Hands AND The Crystal Ballroom..........stretch this out until 10.     10  to 11. Is the most popular U2 songs voted by FORCE of all fans entering MSG.           IF THEY PLAY.      TOMORROW..........right before Iris.   I voted for it twice.     And.  And pleaded people with no choice known......      Vote TOMORROW.         TOMORROW.        The hearse about to take him to IRIS funeral.     M. OUTSIDE.   SOMEBODY'S OUTSIDE.    SOME BODY'S KNOCKING AT THE DOOR??????

Offline Mr. Red

• Headache in a Suitcase
Re: My recent SUGGESTION emails to U2.
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 10:40:09 AM »
beautifully stated!!