Author Topic: MSG Tonight  (Read 579 times)

Offline TommyChung71

• Stranger in a Strange Land
MSG Tonight
« on: July 26, 2015, 09:29:31 AM »
I'm going to the show tonight. How early can I get there?  I just read something about numbers. Any details would be very helpful.

Offline JHook

• Numb
  • Your voice was all I heard.
Re: MSG Tonight
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 10:15:11 AM »
I'm going tonight, in GA, and I'm biding my time. For one thing, it's super hot out here in NY, and I basically roasted myself alive for 8 hours last Saturday for a spot on the rail. The woman next to me on the rail didn't turn up until an hour before the doors opened. Lesson learned.

But here's how it worked last week. There were some very nice women giving out GA numbers. You walk up to the front of the GA line, and they write a number on your hand. Then you go to the back of the line and wait. People do take the numbers seriously, so that's a good thing. If you can, try to befriend the people around you (it's pretty easy with a U2 crowd.) They'll remember you and they'll understand that you have to go off for a while for food or pee breaks. And you can do the same for them.

Good luck!

hrsan

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 12:34:33 PM »
Just took this a few minutes ago.

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Jennjenn

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 02:11:01 PM »
I had GA tix for MSG 1. Walked onto floor at 7:15 pm and stood at the edge of the 2nd stage next to two women who had gotten in a GA line at 6:30 a.m.