Author Topic: INNOCENCE + EXPERIENCE NYC: at what hour does the show typically end?  (Read 426 times)

Offline yatur

• Stranger in a Strange Land
At what hour does the show typically end? U2 did several shows in NYC last week and one today, so the statistics should be pretty solid. I need to make parking arrangements, and there is a big difference in price between leaving before midnight and after midnight. So, it is quite important to know when I will be out. Thanks in advance for your replies.

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
  • Im born again to the latest sound
NEVER later than 11pm. They've crept close, but usually 5-10 minutes before 11pm.

Go early to get in. It's a MAD house at the entry!!! Try to buy your merchandise BEFORE!! Venue specific shirts a la Ramones are desirable and sell out. You'll want one. Even if you think you won't, you will. Trust me. ;) You will get either gray or maroon. Detectives on the job posted pics. :) They will sell from 3:15ish until they sell out, which is usually by 4pm. Then another delivery from the bowels below will go on sale at 5pm. Arrive by 5:15 if you can for a leisurely entrance and shopping. There's a charging plug behind the wide circular column just past both merchandise stands on your right, so you can charge up the phone if you took lots of pics at the band arrival. ;)

Did you check stubhub for reasonably priced parking passes? I personally found ParkWhiz to be terrific. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Also, street parking is available in some areas from 6pm - midnight. Check the signs.

Offline yatur

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Thank you - very thorough answer!

Offline tydurd

• Babyface
Are you using BestParking.com ?   I use it all the time for discounted rates at parking garages/lots in NYC.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
  • Im born again to the latest sound
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you - very thorough answer!

My pleasure and have a great show!

Offline missey

• Child of Grace
Check out icon Parking as well.  They have coupons that can save you some $.  Use the ones for 24/7, they say you can enter at any time and it's based on hours parked, not time that you enter.