I would not like to hear songs from Pop
4 (3%)
I would like to hear songs from No Line on the Horizon
33 (24.4%)
I would not like to hear songs from No Line on the Horizon
8 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Voting closed: October 28, 2015, 03:44:24 PM

Author Topic: Would You Like To Hear Material From The Missing Albums On The I&E Tour  (Read 1239 times)

Offline redrunningred

• Party Girl/Boy
  • Planet Earth Is Blue
Though the band is on fire, there are 3 gaps in their setlist selection, would you like them to fill them, or are they good as is?  Keep in mind that i am not asking if they WILL do songs from these albums, just if you would like them to.  You can vote 3 times, one for each separate album.  Also, please justify your decisions, if you want.  I personally want all 3 played on tour.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 03:49:59 PM by redrunningred »

Blofeld

I would like to hear things from every single album at my show including passengers.

Offline AltonDalton

• Refugee
  • My heads still in the mud, baby
What frustrates me is that they could easily play songs like stay and the first time from zooropa on the e-stage set they do

And Pop has songs that would fit perfectly in the concert (MOFO before Iris, Please after SBS,  Discotheque alternating with Mysterious Ways, staring at the sun acoustic, etc.) but they are determined to not play this album

They should have played moment of surrender by now, and magnificent could have been a good e-stage song

Blofeld

I'm thinking DD, Please and Fez

Offline AltonDalton

• Refugee
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
They would NEVER do this but I can see fez being a good encore opener

Blofeld

NEVER SAY NEVER AGAIN

Offline AltonDalton

• Refugee

NEVER SAY NEVER AGAIN
The odds of that happening though is probably the same as them dedicating a portion of their concert to passengers, with A different kind of blue being the closer

Offline redrunningred

• Party Girl/Boy
  • Planet Earth Is Blue
What frustrates me is that they could easily play songs like stay and the first time from zooropa on the e-stage set they do

And Pop has songs that would fit perfectly in the concert (MOFO before Iris, Please after SBS,  Discotheque alternating with Mysterious Ways, staring at the sun acoustic, etc.) but they are determined to not play this album

They should have played moment of surrender by now, and magnificent could have been a good e-stage song

It sucks that they disown their albums like that. One would think a band that has the guts to put their new album into 500 million peoples library whether they like it or not could play songs from Pop for gods sake.

Offline Nikki_Silver

• Refugee
I think maybe the band was going for a certain vibe, and those albums just didn't fit.

Offline redrunningred

• Party Girl/Boy
  • Planet Earth Is Blue
I think maybe the band was going for a certain vibe, and those albums just didn't fit.
Cause Lemon isn't compatible with Iris.  Riiiiight. Nah, they can work them in, they just won't.

Offline AltonDalton

• Refugee
Cause Lemon isn't compatible with Iris.  Riiiiight. Nah, they can work them in, they just won't.
Bono can't sing lemon now and I'd rather not hear him try

Offline redrunningred

• Party Girl/Boy
  • Planet Earth Is Blue

True, but aren't their other songs that are compatible? In 3 whole albums their isn't a single song that would work?

Offline AltonDalton

• Refugee

True, but aren't their other songs that are compatible? In 3 whole albums their isn't a single song that would work?
I say mofo before iris, moment of surrender alternating with bad, and zooropa songs make an acoustic appearance on the e-stage

Offline redrunningred

• Party Girl/Boy
  • Planet Earth Is Blue

I say mofo before iris, moment of surrender alternating with bad, and zooropa songs make an acoustic appearance on the e-stage

That sounds quite great! I wish they would do that!

Waffles

11 o clock, california, volcano, and magnificent rotated in the 2nd song slot ;mofo snippet before iris, zoo station rotates with invisible, trying to throw your arms, stay, nloth, and dirty day rotated on e stage, mos snippets in bad, troubles after WOWY, streets studio version intro, mother and child speech before one, and bring back miracle drug rotation. These things would make me very happy.