Author Topic: Berlin Night 2 September 25 *SPOILERS*  (Read 2208 times)

Offline robgalloway

• Intellectual Tortoise
Re: Berlin Night 2 September 25 *SPOILERS*
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2015, 08:24:31 AM »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Again I was at tonight's show in Berlin ... everyone was going potty for U2 .... about 7 songs different from last night .... ace ... stop your moaning ... if you are bored of U2 stop listening or streaming

Where do you get it we don't like the set? The fact we like to hear another song?

I've seen U2 on multiple locations, and although you seem to go to a single concert per tour, some of us are going to multiple ones.
(On a side note, I have a blast every night I 'listen' to the set).

I am sure everybody enjoys the show they are going to.

I go to multiple shows each tour

Offline il_capo

• Child of Grace
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2015, 08:39:46 AM »

Again I was at tonight's show in Berlin ... everyone was going potty for U2 .... about 7 songs different from last night .... ace ... stop your moaning ... if you are bored of U2 stop listening or streaming

Where do you get it we don't like the set? The fact we like to hear another song?

I've seen U2 on multiple locations, and although you seem to go to a single concert per tour, some of us are going to multiple ones.
(On a side note, I have a blast every night I 'listen' to the set).

I am sure everybody enjoys the show they are going to.

I go to multiple shows each tour

I used to go to two or three shows per tour till 2001 when the price of going to U2 greatly increased.  If I recall correctly, tickets for the Elevation were double what they had been for Popmart 4 years earlier.  I still attempt to go to a show on every tour, however. 

Offline Lizard

• Party Girl/Boy
  • Heard a song that made some sense out of the world
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2015, 01:34:25 PM »
I have to say, I thought they'd get more adventurous in Europe.....so far, other than adding Zoo Station and Zooropa to the setlist, it's pretty much as-you-were since Vancouver....

We were there on Friday. It was a very good and solid performance - no extras though. I sort of had the feeling that Bono was already in New York in this mind to a certain degree.