The Fly
Mirrorball Man
Macphisto
Muscle Man Bono
Bubble Suit Bono
Biggest Band Bono
Experienced Bono
Other

Author Topic: Your Favorite Bono  (Read 4858 times)

Offline ShankAsu

• Desert Rose
  • Can't fight for s---, but sure can take a beating
Re: Your Favorite Bono
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2016, 10:31:33 AM »
I don't actually recall all of these characters.

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I don't care, I'm claiming it!
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2016, 05:32:08 PM »
Every Bono is still my favorite Bono, but I gotta say, I'm really loving this one right now.

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline lorijane

• Airborne Ranger
  • We picked the right band
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2016, 05:49:25 PM »
The Girl With The Beard. I'm being completely shallow here.

Offline Inishfree

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2016, 09:35:22 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Every Bono is still my favorite Bono, but I gotta say, I'm really loving this one right now.

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What is he doing?

Offline Nanda360

• Refugee
  • slow down child let me untie your lace
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2016, 05:38:48 PM »
Hot and Sweaty

OMG this should have been prohibited !
I will apply now techniques to control involuntary thoughts...

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Offline Spaderholic

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2016, 10:24:14 PM »
Every side/era of Bono is wonderful but I voted for MacPhisto as he was something very special and unique and showed such a creative, inventive side of Bono, and some brilliant acting. I love Bono throughout the 90's. Pop Bono dancing hyperactively around the stage to Mofo on the PopMart tour was just amazing, as was The Fly, of course. I love brooding, introspective Bono too. I especially love Bono's cheeky, mischevious side and his self-deprecating sense of humour, especially like after his bike accident in NYC. He was the first to mock himself about it all and it was hardly a joke, it was a damn serious accident he had there.

I guess I just love the guy, all sides of him! :) Btw, the black and white photo of him in this underpants is hilarious! Hadn't seen that before. Bono, such a hairy guy, lol ;D

Offline Volcanogirl

• Elevated
  • The goal is Elevation !
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2016, 03:30:55 AM »
Every side/era of Bono is wonderful but I voted for MacPhisto as he was something very special and unique and showed such a creative, inventive side of Bono, and some brilliant acting. I love Bono throughout the 90's. Pop Bono dancing hyperactively around the stage to Mofo on the PopMart tour was just amazing, as was The Fly, of course. I love brooding, introspective Bono too. I especially love Bono's cheeky, mischevious side and his self-deprecating sense of humour, especially like after his bike accident in NYC. He was the first to mock himself about it all and it was hardly a joke, it was a damn serious accident he had there.

I guess I just love the guy, all sides of him! :) Btw, the black and white photo of him in this underpants is hilarious! Hadn't seen that before. Bono, such a hairy guy, lol ;D

He has so many sides, as Edge says "He's a nice bunch of guys!"

Offline riffraff

• Deep In the Heart
  • I know that this is not goodbye, my forum friends!
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2016, 01:13:50 PM »

He has so many sides, as Edge says "He's a nice bunch of guys!"
If Edge said it, it must be true, right?

Waffles

« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2016, 09:04:35 PM »
I like Bono bono

Offline shineinthesummernight

• Child of Grace
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2016, 05:41:09 PM »
The photos of brooding and introspective Bono are the hottest, but he looks great smiling, too!

Offline Volcanogirl

• Elevated
  • The goal is Elevation !
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2016, 05:24:20 AM »
The photos of brooding and introspective Bono are the hottest, but he looks great smiling, too!

Yep, the little guy is a bundle of joy !