Author Topic: Like a Song(s) - Roughest Week of My Life.  (Read 1608 times)

Offline Alison

• Wanderer
  • Brown eyed girl
Re: Like a Song(s) - Roughest Week of My Life.
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2015, 09:13:58 AM »
Dear Zee, so sorry for your loss. Big hugs full of love for you. Let the sun comfort you as well.  :-*

Smee

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2015, 10:25:03 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thoughts with everyone struggling with personal losses.

Sorry for your loss Zee. There seems to be so many people leaving us this past few weeks. three weeks ago, my freinds lost her daughter, the following week, my freind died suddenly, and then the day after we say goodbye to him (friday), my freinds dad died. My freind who lost his dad, is supposed to be coming to both glasgow u2 shows this coming weekend...so i dont know whats going to happen there.
But Zee, take comfort, if you can, in the fact, that it sounds like he packed a lot into his time here. And also he was with the people he loved when he passed. I know its hard just now, but in time, once the pain eases, take comfort from the fact that he probably went in the best possible way...quickly and with people he loved. I really dont want to leave this world, but when i do, i would prefer to go that way, than a long battle with pain and illness. I went thro that with my mum and it was so painfull to go thro...and now, Im going thro it all again with my dad. It takes such a toll on everyone. Keep strong Zee

Hope he makes the leap and goes with you. Of course we all react differently but to me there is no more healing place than a U2 gig.
Cheers Kango. My mate was round past today, so i made him a cuppa (coz im no bad like that :P ) Anyhow, he is a lot more himself today, than what he was on Monday when he was in past. I did mention to him that he might find himself very emtional at the gigs, as u2 gigs are an emotional experience at the best of times, let alone when your greiving for your father, who died only a few days before. But the weekend will hoepfully take his mind off things for a while....before having to face the funeral next week

Offline zeeTV

• Numb
  • But I can change the world in me... REJOICE
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2015, 03:12:15 PM »
Aww you guys are way to sweet.. ya know its funny .. the week in which this occurred.. I was so out of it. The first thing I did was listen to Kite Live in Sydney.
this damn band always knows how to comfort me during every stage in my life.
From bottom of my heart... thank you so much for your beautiful words xxx

Offline zeeTV

• Numb
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2015, 03:16:02 PM »
Sorry for your loss Zee. There seems to be so many people leaving us this past few weeks. three weeks ago, my freinds lost her daughter, the following week, my freind died suddenly, and then the day after we say goodbye to him (friday), my freinds dad died. My freind who lost his dad, is supposed to be coming to both glasgow u2 shows this coming weekend...so i dont know whats going to happen there.
But Zee, take comfort, if you can, in the fact, that it sounds like he packed a lot into his time here. And also he was with the people he loved when he passed. I know its hard just now, but in time, once the pain eases, take comfort from the fact that he probably went in the best possible way...quickly and with people he loved. I really dont want to leave this world, but when i do, i would prefer to go that way, than a long battle with pain and illness. I went thro that with my mum and it was so painfull to go thro...and now, Im going thro it all again with my dad. It takes such a toll on everyone. Keep strong Zee

Thanks Smee. My gosh that is an awful run you've had. I hope universe turns it around for you and blesses you with good health and peace mate.

Aw damn. If It was me .. I would want to be at Glasgow especially as boys music is what has gotten me through last 2 weeks
Yeh Exactly.. he died doing what he loved in his brothers arms.. no pain.. no suffering. I swear its prob best way to go. But he is first sibling to go,, so the shock has really shaken us.
I really appreciate your words.. and will deff live in his honour.

Thanks Mate

Offline zeeTV

• Numb
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2015, 03:20:14 PM »
Zee, so sorry for your family's loss. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I hope you find solace here and in U2.

I know this is a bit soon, but the best way you can honor your uncle is to continue to be that star in your family.  You will no doubt feel a huge burden-- I am sure you already do. But remember that your family is not only depending upon you, but also they are there to support you. As are those of us on the forum.  Do what you have to do to nourish your heart and soul, but also remember the path you are on. There will be light again.

Who's to say where the wind will take you
 Who's to say what it is will break you
 I don't know which way the wind will blow
 Who's to know when the time has come around
 Don't wanna see you cry
 I know this is not goodbye

Thank You Belissima. I am really trying. Today marks end of my university degree so has brought alot of joy to my family which is great to see..
Aww your words have touched my heart.. so many great people on her.
Thanks My dear.
Those words have been at forefront of my mind since it happened. I am really considering getting this inked as a tribute to my uncle. He was truly a human form of a kite. So free regardless of what his inner demons were doing to him

Offline zeeTV

• Numb
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2015, 03:22:03 PM »
Sorry for your loss Zee, the pain never really goes away. In 2012 i lost my mother. A strong woman who always took care of others. It's so horrible. I think of her a lot. She got verry sick.
I hope that the music and lyrics lift some weight of your shoulders. Be strong Zee .... peace and love to your family.
I am sorry for you loss hun. It really doesnt. I lost my Grandma in 2004. And the pain is still present like it had just happened ...
I am sure she is at peace right now..looking down on people she loved most .. thanks darl. And to you as well. God bless x

Offline zeeTV

• Numb
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2015, 03:22:36 PM »
Dear Zee, so sorry for your loss. Big hugs full of love for you. Let the sun comfort you as well.  :-*

Thank You Alison xxx

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2015, 05:58:57 PM »
Zee, so sorry for your family's loss. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I hope you find solace here and in U2.

I know this is a bit soon, but the best way you can honor your uncle is to continue to be that star in your family.  You will no doubt feel a huge burden-- I am sure you already do. But remember that your family is not only depending upon you, but also they are there to support you. As are those of us on the forum.  Do what you have to do to nourish your heart and soul, but also remember the path you are on. There will be light again.

Who's to say where the wind will take you
 Who's to say what it is will break you
 I don't know which way the wind will blow
 Who's to know when the time has come around
 Don't wanna see you cry
 I know this is not goodbye

Thank You Belissima. I am really trying. Today marks end of my university degree so has brought alot of joy to my family which is great to see..
Aww your words have touched my heart.. so many great people on her.
Thanks My dear.
Those words have been at forefront of my mind since it happened. I am really considering getting this inked as a tribute to my uncle. He was truly a human form of a kite. So free regardless of what his inner demons were doing to him

Zee, let me leave you with this. . . I have always found solace in this song. . .

Take these shoes
 Click clacking down some dead end street
 Take these shoes and make them fit
 Take this shirt
 Polyester white trash made in nowhere
 Take this shirt and make it clean, clean
 Take this soul
 Stranded in some skin and bones
 Take this soul and make it sing, sing

Yahweh, Yahweh
 Always pain before a child is born
 Yahweh, Yahweh