Author Topic: [spoiler] now has more performances this tour than One  (Read 728 times)

Offline Droo

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • don't expect, suggest
[spoiler] now has more performances this tour than One
« on: November 25, 2015, 08:15:06 AM »
As of last night, October now has more performances to its name than One on this tour.

For a song that hadn't missed a single concert from its debut until this tour, we have now officially crossed over into the Twilight Zone, people.

Offline Midnight is Where the Day Begins

• Genius of Compression
  • Oh it's time, it's time, it's IeTOUR time!!
Re: [spoiler] now has more performances this tour than One
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 10:10:58 AM »
Now they just need to stop using Elevation as a "rarity," and I'll be really happy with this setlist.

Offline tom_b1807

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 11:21:57 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Now they just need to stop using Elevation as a "rarity," and I'll be really happy with this setlist.

If they want to play a 'hit' then they should play New Years Day, infinitely times better and I don't even mind Elevation much.

Offline acrobat62

• Elevated
  • I'm hatching some plot, scheming some scheme
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2015, 11:31:22 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As of last night, October now has more performances to its name than One on this tour.

For a song that hadn't missed a single concert from its debut until this tour, we have now officially crossed over into the Twilight Zone, people.

And oddly enough, at Montreal 1, we got neither one, but was still an amazing show.  Did get OL, Elevation, ISHFWILF though, which regardless of your own opinion of these tunes, have been relative rarities this tour, especially OL only played 10 times.