Author Topic: Why POP (and other obscure tracks) won't ever be played in i+e Tour 2.0  (Read 3857 times)

Offline markreed

• Numb
Re: Why POP (and other obscure tracks) won't ever be played in i+e Tour 2.0
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2016, 07:36:06 AM »
Thinking of it, I've been giving some thought to changing the set slightly.

Mofo would be very effective inside or as part of Iris. ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - as used in Vancouver)

Gone would fit thematically after Iris and before Cedarwood Road ; linking both to the absence of the mother, and being 'gone' from Cedarwood Road itself

Wake Up Dead Man would be incedibly powerful, if it was between Sunday Bloody Suandy, and Raised By Wolves.

Offline jick

• Precious Stone
Re: Why POP (and other obscure tracks) won't ever be played in i+e Tour 2.0
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2016, 02:59:03 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thinking of it, I've been giving some thought to changing the set slightly.

Mofo would be very effective inside or as part of Iris. ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - as used in Vancouver)

Gone would fit thematically after Iris and before Cedarwood Road ; linking both to the absence of the mother, and being 'gone' from Cedarwood Road itself

Wake Up Dead Man would be incedibly powerful, if it was between Sunday Bloody Suandy, and Raised By Wolves.

Thematically, it's always possible to find songs that will fit the context of the tour from just about every album.

The question is, will they do it?  My hunch is that they won't.

Cheers,

J