Author Topic: win U2 VIP tickets incl. backstage tour  (Read 1279 times)

Offline opening night

• Stateless
win U2 VIP tickets incl. backstage tour
« on: January 19, 2016, 08:28:52 AM »
Did you hear about the u2 raffle? I'm curious how many u2 fans will buy raffle tickets. Terry Lawless has initiated it and the money benefits his sons high school. If you win you will get 2 VIP tickets for any show world wide. And you will get a backstage tour incl. the underworld, the stage and the inside of the screen by Terry himself. Not too bad. Tickets are 5 dollars and there winner will be pulled Febr. 6th.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

His original words:

"U2 fans around the world!
Many of you know me as "Terryworld" on the U2 tours. I have just made an agreement with Live Nation World Tours for me to be able to offer one pair of VIP tickets anywhere in the world to a public U2 show. This will also include a VIP tour of the underworld and the state of the art stage and video screen, conducted by me. The tix can be won in a raffle benefitting the PTSA of Orcutt Academy High School, where my son is in his final year. The drawing will be February 6 and is good for any upcoming U2 public show. The storefront is located at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. WINNERS DO NOT NEED TO BE PRESENT TO WIN! Other prizes in the raffle are also available. A ticket number will be emailed back to you after your purchase and all winning tickets will be posted. Please pass this on to all your U2 friends."

Offline Starman

• Drowning Man/Woman
Re: win U2 VIP tickets incl. backstage tour
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 07:14:37 PM »
Wow, interesting!

Offline podiumboy

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 12:17:28 PM »
Is it sad that I read into this as confirmation that the I.E. will be continuing?  I'll throw in, why not?  I want that backstage tour!

Offline LToy

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2016, 12:51:19 PM »
I bought tickets, because I probably have better chance of winning this raffle than picking the winning numbers for the next powerball.