Author Topic: awkward edge interview in Santa Monica  (Read 2525 times)

WookieeWarrior10

Re: awkward edge interview in Santa Monica
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2016, 03:16:28 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The interviewer said he was from TMZ and they are known for being jerks towards people.
Not the only time they've harassed him in the past year or so. I remember some guy bombarded Edge with questions about the SOI release literally right after stepping out of his car.

Offline Inishfree

• Up With the Sun
Re: awkward edge interview in Santa Monica
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2016, 09:05:28 PM »
The interviewer said he was from TMZ and they are known for being jerks towards people.
Not the only time they've harassed him in the past year or so. I remember some guy bombarded Edge with questions about the SOI release literally right after stepping out of his car.

That doesn't surprise me.

I've met someone how was famous and didn't act like a jerk.

My brother and I went to a Kinks concert.  Afterward, we were hanging around outside the venue talking to some people and the band came out.  A guy in the group said "great concert Ray."  Ray Davies (lead singer) walked over to us and started chatting.  He was very nice and thank us for coming to the show.  Ray chatted for about ten minutes, wanted to shake everyone's hand.  No one acted obnoxious.  I think he really appreciated that we treated him as we would a friend and not some kind of object.